Profile for Ruthie > Reviews

Content by Ruthie

Ruthie (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Plantar Fasciitis Socks with Arch Support, BEST 24/7 Foot Care Compression Sleeve, Better than Night Splint, Eases Swelling & Heel Spurs, Ankle Brace Support, Increases Circulation (PINK S/M)
Offered by Physix Gear

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't buy this item., 4 Mar. 2015
Do NOT buy these collars. My dog is a small dog, a King Charles Spaniel, she is not very strong and does not pull on the lead and yet what happened with the collar was disgusting!, We put this one on after buying it and another as a spare when her current one needs charging but on her nightly walk the strap (the only part really holding the thing together) suddenly came out allowing my dog to roam free. These collars are dangerous in the sense of they are not fit for purpose and dogs can easily break out of them. I know it was only about a pound but that is no excuse.
My advice to anyone interested in these dreadful collars is spend a little extra money on an item that is not poorly made and dangerous for your dog. It sickens me to think what could have happened if the collar was on her when we were crossing the road.
If you love your dog - do NOT buy this collar, do not risk your dog's life.

Added note: the seller was extremely helpful and dealt with our complaint very quickly.

Blood and Chocolate
Blood and Chocolate
by Annette Curtis Klause

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Blood and Chocolate (Paperback)
Wasn't my cup of tea to be honest but I gave it a go I suppose.

Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides
Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides
Dvd

3.0 out of 5 stars Was not as good as the others, 21 Jan. 2015
Was not as good as the others.
It was a little slow in places, a bit dull and personally I would have liked to have seen more of the old cast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Dec. 2014
lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Another teen made happy., 12 Dec. 2014
Amazing jeans, beautiful and so cool. Although my teen ordered a size smaller than she is, she is happy to diet into them and fit into them because they are so cool.

Asche zu Asche
Asche zu Asche

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Asche zu Asche (MP3 Download)
Really good song!

Dracula Untold [DVD] [2014]
Dracula Untold [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Luke Evans
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Saw it at the cinemas and I loved it, it is just amazing and believe me ..., 11 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Dracula Untold [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
Saw it at the cinemas and I loved it, it is just amazing and believe me I don't often use that word to describe anything. I loved the acting, the storyline, it was just brilliant and I cannot wait until it comes out on DVD (already preordered it and sorted my budget so I can afford it)

DRACULA UNTOLD MOVIE POSTER PRINT APPROX SIZE 12X8 INCHES
DRACULA UNTOLD MOVIE POSTER PRINT APPROX SIZE 12X8 INCHES
Offered by Best Movie Posters

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, came very quickly and I was pleasantly surprised ..., 6 Oct. 2014
Amazing, came very quickly and I was pleasantly surprised when I found there were two posters in the package rather than one. The poster itself is perfect, both of them look amazing and very glossy.

Panasonic HJE120E1 in ear headphones
Panasonic HJE120E1 in ear headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - Buy a pair and you won't look back!, 28 Sept. 2014
After owning a pair of JVC gumy headphones and trying to make them last more than about a month I was fed up and decided to take a risk thinking that nothing could be worse compared to those horrible headphones and so I placed an order in for these and my god I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the sound and after ordering in October 2013 I can say that they are still going strong.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6