Profile for Philippa Spurrell > Reviews

Content by Philippa Spurrell

Philippa Spurrell (UK)

Supergets® Flip Pocket PU Leather Case Cover For Apple Iphone 5C / 5 C+ Screen Protector , Touch Screen Stylus and Polishing Cloth Dark Blue ( Not compatible with Iphone 5 , 5S , IP4 )
Offered by RENU BAWA LIMITED

2.0 out of 5 stars Smart, efficient but annoying, 19 Mar. 2014
This was promptly delivered, the little pens for tapping the screen are excellent and i can see great sense in having space for a couple of credit cards. BUT - its really quite tricky to answer the phone! You have to fold back the cover then it flaps round your head and the little closing flap on the right, hits you on the nose.

The Little Book of Aga Christmas Tips
The Little Book of Aga Christmas Tips
by Richard Maggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tips!, 17 April 2012
Where would I be without the tip to pop all my serving bowls and plates in the dish washer and run a quick program to warm them for Christmas Lunch?! Fabulous! Other tips were entirely relevant to the Aga so all good stuff and I learned some useful things.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely head of hair!, 17 April 2012
My other half uses this and it is the only product that keeps his lovely hair under control and looking sexy. Brilliant, not too greasy, holds all day and I'd be lost without it (LOL!)

Roxy Womens Deep V-Neck Long Sleeve Hoodie Sweatshirt / Tunic (Size: L)
Roxy Womens Deep V-Neck Long Sleeve Hoodie Sweatshirt / Tunic (Size: L)

4.0 out of 5 stars bit saucy, 17 April 2012
I love my new long sleeve hoodie but I do have to wear a strategic vest top underneath unlike the model shown as it's VERY low cut! And I'm very tall so if you're quite petite, it may show off your navel which could be awesome if that's your bag. But I love it and it washed well. thanks

adidas Response ForMotion Womens 3/4 Tights 14 Black
adidas Response ForMotion Womens 3/4 Tights 14 Black

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome running, 17 April 2012
Great product. I can't run in anthing else now! Timely delivery, all as per the order, they fit really well and were a good price. thanks

Bench Yoh Yoh Women's Jumper Black Grey Large
Bench Yoh Yoh Women's Jumper Black Grey Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, good product!, 17 April 2012
I am currently wearing my Bench sweat shirt and have been really pleased with it - lots of complements and it was a total bargain so I'm really pleased. Its washed well, arrived quickly and has been a good buy. thanks!

I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue: Anniversary Special: A Celebration Of Thirty Years (BBC Radio Collection)
by Humphrey Lyttelton
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars As brilliant as ever!, 1 Oct. 2009
Listening to I'm Sorry I haven't a Clue has made me determined to buy every single one of the historic series. We laughed out loud for the whole journey and other drivers were obviously jealous of our fun filled car.
Buy it, enjoy some delightful madness and quick-witted hilarity and you'll forget recessions, bills and indeed where you're meant to be for a while.