Profile for Der Mutt > Reviews

Content by Der Mutt

Der Mutt

YAAGLE Mens Army Military Casual Waterproof Durable Nylon Multifunctional Outdoor Sport Biking Hiking Tablet iPad Travel Picnic Backpack Book School Bag with Earphone Outlet
Offered by Bags World

4.0 out of 5 stars fine, but annoyingly a bit DIY., 6 Oct. 2015
I'm pleased with this backpack, its of a high quality for the price and is very well made, I like the "secret" zipped compartment at the base. However I have a gripe and that is that the shoulder straps, essential for carrying it, came unbuckled and loose and no way could I get the straps through the buckles as the straps had a stitched in turn up at the ends, too thick to pass through the buckles.After getting very frustrated (maybe, I'm in the wrong and missing something) I just cut the turn ups off and threaded the straps through the buckles. Now the backpacks fine.

Forrader Qi Wireless Charging Receiver Back Case for Iphone 6 and All Qi Standard Transmitter (for Iphone 6 Green)
Offered by ForraderDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with this, 30 Dec. 2014
very pleased with this, charges very well, not too bulky and the buttons and cutout sections are aligned well. I've decided that I made a mistake ordering the green version as I don't actually like it much aesthetically so I've played safe and ordered the black...

Five stars so far...if it doesn't stand the test of time I will update.

kwmobile micro USB dockingstation for LG G Pad 8.3 HD - charging station micro USB charging cable charging support in black
Offered by KW-Commerce

5.0 out of 5 stars simple but effective, 12 Mar. 2014
Very pleased with this item, its a good quality, good looking, simple dock that provides an effective stand and charger for my tablet. I have it by my bed, no line out but I use Bluetooth for sound. It came in a box marked "made for Galaxy Note 8". I expect it was but it fits and suits the LG Tab perfectly. I've ordered a second.

AZATOM® Home Hub Lightning Dock 30W Bluetooth for iPhone 6s - 6 - 5s -5 Nano 7G, Touch 5G, iPad mini and iPads
Offered by 4Cool Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 16 Aug. 2013
This is the third Azatom dock that I've bought, the others were simple docks for iPods but excellent quality. I've wanted a dock for my 4th gen iPad (the unit changes from an iPod dock to an Ipad dock by the use of a very secure plastic adapter) ever since I've had it but they are few and far between and either too tinny or the price is extortionate. Every now and again I've perused Azatom's line on Amazon to see if they've come up with one and finally they have so I snapped it up immediately. The build and sound quality of this unit are excellent and the controls are the most simple and intuitive I've come across. Basically this just WORKS and at the price it is at the moment, just short of £50 is incredibly good value for money.

Furthermore its British and I get a kick out of having a home grown product which is outpacing the rest of the field.

PS This has no DAB radio but I didn't buy it for the radio function as I can play online radio through the iPad however the FM radio included is excellent and I find myself using it a lot.

iTALKonline ProGel TRANSPARENT CLEAR Back Cover Tough TPU Case / Skin for Apple iPad 4 (4th Generation with Retina Display and Lightning Port) Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi + 3G + 4G 16GB 32GB 64GB works with GENUINE Apple iPad Smart Cover
Offered by iTALKonline-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than hard plastic alternatives, 15 Jun. 2013
This is the third back case I've bought for this iPad, the other two were transparent plastic, they looked great and added almost no bulk to the machine....and they both cracked very quickly rendering them useless. This case is certainly the best alternative I've seen, nearly as slim and unobtrusive and almost transparent. Fine with Smart Cover.

Poetic HardBack Protective Case for The iPad Mini 7 inch Tablet Black(Automatically Wakes and Puts the iPad Mini to Sleep)(Intergrated HandStrap)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic)
Offered by Smart Shop Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Perhaps my best ever value for money Amazon purchase., 2 Dec. 2012
3rd time lucky!!...this is the THIRD case I've purchased for the iPad Mini, none of them cost a lot, luckily, but this Poetic Case was by far the cheapest. Neither of the previous two had a functioning "sleep" ability, although they were both advertised as such and neither of them look anything like as good. This case sends the tablet to sleep and looks stylish and FAR more expensive than its price. I buy almost everything from Amazon (plodding around shops is SOOOO twentieth century) and this must be in my top three for quality/value.

Light Blue Rug Carpet Handmade in Handloom 60 x 120cm Premium Quality
Light Blue Rug Carpet Handmade in Handloom 60 x 120cm Premium Quality

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with my rug!!, 25 Jun. 2012
This is an unusual and stylish rug, made of loops of material, quite bright and very comfortable to stand on.