Profile for Colin > Reviews

Content by Colin

Colin

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ASICS  GT-2000 3 - Men's Multisport Outdoor Shoes, White (White/Silver/Flash Orange 193), 7.5 UK, 42 EU
ASICS GT-2000 3 - Men's Multisport Outdoor Shoes, White (White/Silver/Flash Orange 193), 7.5 UK, 42 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried these for a chance, was a mistake., 4 Feb. 2016
Running shoes are very subjective and depend on your gait and running style. I used to use the 2170's which were great because of my pronation, but these are not working out for me. I find the arch too high which is affecting my style and causing my calves to stiffen. I have a blister on my heel. I've been running for 12 years and haven't had a running shoe give me blisters in a long time.

Car Mount, JETech Universal Air Vent Holder Car Mount Cradle Holder for iPhone 6s/6/6 Plus/5/4, Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5/S6 and Smartphones (White/Blue)
Offered by JEDirect UK

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 10 Dec. 2015
My son loved this

Bosch Tassimo Vivy Hot Drinks and Coffee Machine, 1300 W - Black
Bosch Tassimo Vivy Hot Drinks and Coffee Machine, 1300 W - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quite what I was hoping for., 10 Dec. 2015
I'm just not feeling it for this machine. I know a lot of people on here are quite pleased, but I have several issues with the product.
The water is simply not hot enough.
It can make hot water, but you can't use it to make a decent drink.
Tea is non-starter on this thing.
Costa Cappuccinos are good, but teeny weeny.
The hot chocolate (Cadburys) just tastes off unless you dump some marshmallows in it.
The price of the pods are what they are and I knew it when I bought it, but they are priced and they run out quick.

Now That's What I Call Sing: Microphone Pack  (Xbox One)
Now That's What I Call Sing: Microphone Pack (Xbox One)

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible microphone delay - Really dissappointed!, 2 Nov. 2015
The microphone feedback on this is shocking. It's delayed by several seconds. I have no idea how they can release a product this bad and expect people to accept it.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2015 3:58 PM GMT

Apple MacBook Pro with Retina Display 15.4-inch Laptop - (Intel core i7 2.5 GHz, 16GB RAM, 512 SSD, Mac OS X)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 April 2015
Really love this machine.

Bosch AQT 37-13 High Pressure Washer
Bosch AQT 37-13 High Pressure Washer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good solid build and a nice little package, 15 April 2015
Good solid build and a nice little package. Tried to clean my patio and car but found it a little too under-powered to remove most dirt.

No Title Available

Works as expected

TELESCOPIC DOUBLE SIDED RECTANGULAR PLASTIC AIR VENT 270mm x 120mm Suitable for internal and external use on doors or walls. (White)
Offered by Turner Leisure

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 April 2015
Perfect fit for what I needed. Does not come with screws.

Binatone Latitude 150 Twin Walkie Talkie - Black/Silver