Profile for LJK83 > Reviews

LJK83

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Curver 50 Litre Metal Effect Pedal Deco Bin, Red
Curver 50 Litre Metal Effect Pedal Deco Bin, Red

5.0 out of 5 stars I needed a bin to go on the end of a breakfast bench in a very tight space so people could still comfortably walk past, 13 Nov. 2016
I deliberated for weeks about which bin to buy! It was ridiculous! I needed a bin to go on the end of a breakfast bench in a very tight space so people could still comfortably walk past. It fits the bill. It is narrow yet deep. the peddle works fine. Yes the lid opens harshly and smacks the surface behind it if you press down to hard but that's no real problem and certainly no reason to mark down a star.

Single Bed in White 3ft Single Bed Wooden Frame WHITE Dorset
Single Bed in White 3ft Single Bed Wooden Frame WHITE Dorset
Offered by Beauty-4-Less

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought it for my 5 year old daughter but I have laid down in it and it feels strong and sturdy., 13 Nov. 2016
I can't believe how much of a bargain this is. Such a quality bed. I bought it for my 5 year old daughter but I have laid down in it and it feels strong and sturdy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2016 9:12 AM GMT

Heimess 734300 Wooden Touch Ring (Multi Colour)
Heimess 734300 Wooden Touch Ring (Multi Colour)

5.0 out of 5 stars favourite thing we ever bought my son, 8 Aug. 2016
This is my absolute favourite thing we ever bought my son. He loves it! Simple and well made.

Manhattan Toy Folksy Foresters Raccoon
Manhattan Toy Folksy Foresters Raccoon

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a gorgeous, high quality toy, 8 Aug. 2016
Such a gorgeous, high quality toy. Bigger than I expected. Lovely.

Rustic Wooden Fox Wall Clock
Rustic Wooden Fox Wall Clock

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful clock but very VERY loud tick, 8 Aug. 2016
Beautiful clock but very VERY loud tick. So loud that it can be heard in the other room with the doors shut. When people stay in that room overnight they take the batteries out! haha... other than that it's lovely.

Heimess 733710 Wooden Clip On (Moon and Stars)
Heimess 733710 Wooden Clip On (Moon and Stars)

2.0 out of 5 stars this clip unfortunately broke while it was in my bag a week after buying it, 8 Aug. 2016
I would love to be giving this 5 stars as it is right up my street - beautiful, wooden simple clip toy. It has taken me ages to write this review because being a mum of two kids under 4 has taken up my life but this clip unfortunately broke while it was in my bag a week after buying it. I am so glad my baby wasn't chewing it at the time or he could have ended up with the bell or a bead lodged in his throat. The metal clip (on the back of the top wooden circle) came undone somehow and all the things fell off the thread. It's been sitting on my mantle piece for the past few months and every time I look at it I remember I was planning on trying to fix it!

Cuisique Spiralizer The Premium Easy to use Healthy Courgette Spaghetti Pasta Maker, with Extra 4 Blade Bundle including - Fruit Slicer, Mandolin, Vegetable Cutter and Juicer - with a Unique 1 Litre Spiral Catcher
Offered by Elite-Choice

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointed I didn't go for a more expensive/better one, 8 Aug. 2016
Not the strongest. A bit disappointed I didn't go for a more expensive/better one. It can manage courgettes but that's about it.

The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying: A simple, effective way to banish clutter forever
by Marie Kondo

5.0 out of 5 stars This book really has changed my life, 8 Aug. 2016
Three months after purchasing this book and my home (and life) is unrecognisable. If you are ready to commit to having a less cluttered more joyful life then buy this book! I recommend it to all my friends.

chord 180.165UK Short Arm Guitar Wall Hanger for Electric and Acoustic Guitars
chord 180.165UK Short Arm Guitar Wall Hanger for Electric and Acoustic Guitars
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong and simple - do as intended., 8 Aug. 2016
Strong and simple - do as intended. We have hung ours on a cupboard door frame.

Prince Lionheart Fireplace Guard with 2 Corners (Neutral)
Prince Lionheart Fireplace Guard with 2 Corners (Neutral)

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job but to be honest it is not pretty, 8 Aug. 2016
Does the job but to be honest it is not pretty. A dull stone colour. For some reason I had hoped it would be on a roll or long lengths but as it came in short lengths you can clearly see the joins between each length. My 9 month old attempts to pull it off every 5 mins. I put up with it because at least he's not cracking his head open on the hearth!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4