Profile for Reginaldo > Reviews

Content by Reginaldo

Reginaldo (England)

TATTOO STRONG ROCK AFTERCARE OINTMENT- THE ORIGINAL
TATTOO STRONG ROCK AFTERCARE OINTMENT- THE ORIGINAL

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. Got my first tattoo around a week ..., 4 Dec. 2014
Excellent product. Got my first tattoo around a week ago, used this product for the first four days - no scabbing and just a little bit of itching. I got back for the colouring next week and will definitely be using this again. Very small pots, but a little does go a long way. As I've had a half sleeve done, I will have to order more though.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 13 Jan. 2013
Love Mantaray clothing and this is a lovely skirt that fits perfectly. Great quality material too. Well worth the money.

Flowering Tea Taster Pack with Glass Infuser Mug
Flowering Tea Taster Pack with Glass Infuser Mug

3.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 13 Jan. 2013
There is no real need to buy these over normal tea except they are very beautiful and make your tea drinking a little more special.

Red Or Dead Red Or Dead County - 7 Uk - Black - Leather
Red Or Dead Red Or Dead County - 7 Uk - Black - Leather

4.0 out of 5 stars Squash toes, 30 Nov. 2012
Nice boots, great fit on the calves but sadly way to tight around the toes. At first I thought I had bought the wrong size but no they are just tight.
They look great on but can get quite painful after wearing them for an extended period.

Fly London Annie, Women's Satchel
Fly London Annie, Women's Satchel
Price: £48.50 - £74.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Style over substance, 30 Nov. 2012
If you want a definition of style over substance all you need to see is this bag.

I love Fly London boots and thought a new bag would go a treat. Well it arrived today & disappointed doesn't really get the point across. The bag is so small it's not practical for daily use yet its not an evening bag either. There are no compartments or zips on the inside & for £85 I don't think it's unreasonable to expect more.
Yes it's well made, nice leather I has no real practical use & for an extra few quid I could have had a new pair of Fly London boots and not this waste.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Screen Protector!, 29 Feb. 2012
Product:
This is a brilliant screen protector. It's so easy to apply and you can feel the quality both when you've opened it and after it has been applied. I can't recommend this enough, it's does exazy what you want it too. Not only protecting your screen but you don't really know its there!

Customer Service:
This is where it gets even better. I accidentally ordered the Anti-Glare version when unwanted the crystal clear and they just sent me another, free if charge! I offered to pay but they said no! They want me to get the finish on my phone screen I wanted! Never has service as good as this, for anything! The delivery is super fast and the instructions are clear and easy to follow.

Summary:
BUY IT, BUY IT NOW!

The Moon's a Balloon
The Moon's a Balloon
by David Niven

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 31 Aug. 2006
This review is from: The Moon's a Balloon (Paperback)
I first read this book when I was about 14 & try to read it at least once every couple of years. Its laugh out loud funny, touching & charming. From the moment I first read this wonderful book I fell in love with this true gentleman & only wish I could have spent just one hour in his company.

Everyone must read it at least once & find out what it means to have real class.