Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Content by Kindle Customer

Kindle Customer (Surrey, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Mount!
Mount!

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for this book has been like a child waiting for Christmas, 12 Sept. 2016
This review is from: Mount! (Kindle Edition)
Waiting for this book has been like a child waiting for Christmas, counting down the days. OMG! Its wonderful, full of all the characters you have loved in past books and lots of new and intriguing ones! A brilliant read, really recommend it. Now can't wait for the next one!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2016 10:58 AM BST

Daughters of Castle Deverill
Daughters of Castle Deverill

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't understand why anyone would give this book 2 stars. As usual from SSM it's a great book,easy to read and a good follow-u, 20 July 2016
I don't understand why anyone would give this book 2stars. As usual from SSM it's a great book, easy to read and a good follow-up. Can't wait for the next instalment. I have read all her books and would thoroughly recommend any of them. They are consistently well written and a darn good read.

Daughters of the Silk Road: A beautiful and epic novel of family, love and the secrets of a Ming Vase

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 13 May 2016
I really enjoyed this book. However, the bits set in real time were very predictable, but the stories back through time whilst truncated were well written and interesting. A nice e, interesting read.

It's Raining Men
It's Raining Men

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 9 May 2015
This review is from: It's Raining Men (Kindle Edition)
I really liked this book, the characters were believable all be it slightly too good to be true. I loved the fairy tale element. A really great holiday read.

Swimming Pool Summer
Swimming Pool Summer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great summer read, 16 April 2015
Really liked the book, the characters were good. Believable, just! Truly a easy good summer read! It all works out well!

More Tales Of The City: Tales of the City 2 (Tales of the City Series)
More Tales Of The City: Tales of the City 2 (Tales of the City Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 26 Aug. 2014
have read all these books before, many years ago and it was a pleasure to read them again. they are touching, funny and easy to read!

The Sins of the Father (Clifton Chronicles Book 2)
The Sins of the Father (Clifton Chronicles Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical Jeffrey archer, 26 Dec. 2013
as always a good and easy read. twists and turns which keep you turning the pages to find out what happens!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing problem, 17 July 2012
If you are buying this in age 11-12 bear in mind it is only likely to fit an 8 year old

Skinny Dip
Skinny Dip
by Carl Hiaasen

5.0 out of 5 stars Skinny Dip, 5 Oct. 2007
This review is from: Skinny Dip (Paperback)
I thought this book was brilliant, very funny, a bit dark in places and have recommended it to masses of people.

The Winter of Enchantment
The Winter of Enchantment
by Victoria Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book of my childhood, 17 April 2007
I first read this book when I was seven and I was completely enthralled by it. For the next 20 years I read it at least once a year. I stupidly lent my copy to someone who lost it, so I am absolutely thrilled that its been re-published as not only can I not wait to read it again, but I can't wait for my children to read it. Even though I havn't read it for some years now, I remember it so well.

Page: 1 | 2