Profile for Joanne Wells > Reviews

Content by Joanne Wells

Joanne Wells

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
More4bagz Ladies Womens Canvas Shoulder Weekend Floral, Bird, Aztec Print Handbag Holdall Travel Bag (Black Ditsy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hospital bag, 7 Jan. 2014
I needed a hospital bag for my labour. I wanted a bag that would fit what I needed and make I easy for my partner to grab what I wanted from it. This was perfect. It was big enough to fit plenty of items in and leave room to happily search for what I needed.
The design is good as it is a zip fastening so will last a long time. The floral design is very pretty.

2 Pack Baby Cellular Blankets 100% Cotton By R Kids
2 Pack Baby Cellular Blankets 100% Cotton By R Kids

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost shape after initial wash, 7 Jan. 2014
I bought these to use in my crib for my baby.
Once opened they looked a more yellow cream then a beige but that didn't worry me.
I decided to wash them ready for the arrival and they lost their shape immediately, regardless of how much I tried to reshape them.
I have now had them for 3 months and they have been used and washed a lot and are now becoming rougher on the touch but not to rough that I feel I need to stop using them.

Clear Glue 70g - Paper Metal Glass Wood Plastics Leather
Clear Glue 70g - Paper Metal Glass Wood Plastics Leather
Offered by R & S Supplies Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to but messy., 7 Jan. 2014
I bought this to restick stickers to a wall as they had started to peel off in the heat of the summer.
It has stuck them back to the wall but it is so messy. You don't even have to squeeze the tube before glue is pouring out. It got everywhere! It would be better if there was some sort of applicator with it.

Engraved Cufflinks-Proud New Daddy! Personalised Cufflinks A2DAD003-Fathers Day-Birthday-Christmas
Offered by AyeDo

5.0 out of 5 stars Daddy was chuffed!, 7 Jan. 2014
When I had my little boy my partner bought me a gift to say well done in the labour! I wanted to say a thank you for being such good support. I wanted it to be something special and when I stumbled across these I thought it was perfect.
They arrived with a couple of days of ordering which is great considering they are personalised.
I did think it may look cramped with the name and weight but it doesn't. It's done in a tasteful way and looks lovely.
When my partner opened them, the big smile told me I bad picked a good gift for him!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bag!, 7 Jan. 2014
I wanted a changing bag that looked good, was big enough and didn't cost the earth. This was perfect.
I decided to get this bag as it wasn't too feminine if my partner went out with the baby on his own. It also came with a wet bag and changing mat so had everything that I needed. Each compartment means that I can pack the bag in the most organised way so when I am out changing my baby is quick and easy! There is enough room for all of his changing needs, a couple of outfits, change if top for me incase if spillages and some toys to keep him amused. It really is a great buy.
Although it comes with several attachments for carrying, we only really use the side Velcro straps to attach the bag to the buggy.
Definitely a great buy and would recommend to everyone!

New Large Ottoman Foldaway Storage Blanket Toy Box Bench Faux Leather Black 76x38cms
Offered by HomeBeddingStore

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy box, 7 Jan. 2014
Purchased due to the number of toys my little boy was given at Christmas which meant that he had outgrown his small bin. I saw this and thought it was perfect and at a great cost.
Looks great in the living room and holds all of his toys, if he outgrows this he has too many toys!
Easy to put together, literally folds out and push in the base! Says it can double as a seat but I wouldn't want an adult to sit on it just in case but I'm sure it would be fine for a child. I have doubled it up as a side table. Still you will not get a nicer box for this money!

Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews box 58g (2.06oz)
Jolly Rancher Fruit Chews box 58g (2.06oz)
Offered by Sweets and Treats Wholesale

2.0 out of 5 stars Taste like plastic, 7 Jan. 2014
I bought the chew version if these as I've never had them, I won't be buying then again. When you first start to eat them they have a very plastic taste to them. I know jolly ranchers are very much artificial flavours and some might say all taste like plastic but I generally like jolly ranchers, but these were not nice at all when you started to eat them. Once you got over the initial taste they were ok but not something I will buy again.

Jolly Rancher Fruit 'N Sour 6.5 OZ (184g)
Jolly Rancher Fruit 'N Sour 6.5 OZ (184g)
Offered by SOUTH AFRICAN FOODS

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 7 Jan. 2014
Jolly ranchers are my archilles heel and after looking round local shops that sell American sweets I have up as they were always so expensive. I searched on amazon and found a selection all at pretty reasonable costs. I order the sour ones, these are quite sour and if you're not someone who likes sour sweets then you will not like these.

NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Piccolo Manual Coffee Machine by Krups - Black
NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Piccolo Manual Coffee Machine by Krups - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coffee machine, 7 Jan. 2014
This was purchased as a gift.
My parents wanted a pod coffee machine, after doing some research I decided that this one would cover their needs. It is easy to use, looks smart and has a selection of different pods available to be used.
They were very happy with the machine.

LeapFrog Scribble & Write
LeapFrog Scribble & Write
Offered by The Entertainer Toys

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for learning, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: LeapFrog Scribble & Write (Toy)
This was bought for my niece who is turning 3. This is great for teaching children how to write due to lights showing how letters should be written. The only thing that could be different is the language used. When the computer talks it refers to using the stylus, I don't know of any children who would use language like that.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7