Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now
Profile for sweetiepie > Reviews

Content by sweetiepie

sweetiepie

Page: 1 | 2
Peppa Pig Loot Bags - Pack of 8
Peppa Pig Loot Bags - Pack of 8
Offered by Bluefinch Gifts Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not 8 only 7!, 30 Oct. 2016
The product itself is fine but in the two sets I bought both only had 7 loot bags (ie 14 in total) and I am now two short for a party this week meaning two kids will get a different bag - not great when I've paid for 16!

18" x 14" Oblong Rectangle Cake Drum / Board by General Trading Store
18" x 14" Oblong Rectangle Cake Drum / Board by General Trading Store
Offered by Cake and Cookie Central

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 27 Oct. 2016
The board arrived quickly. However I wish I'd listened to the other reviewers. The board is not well covered, and ripped and dented in several areas. Not great for a professional finish!

Bigjigs Toys Six Eggs in Carton
Bigjigs Toys Six Eggs in Carton
Offered by Bigjigs Toys

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 of which split to reveal an egg yolk or rather a small yellow wooden ball great for choking on, 26 Aug. 2015
Be careful ordering these eggs. They are advertised as Bigjig but I received a product from China instead. Rather than 6 whole large eggs I received 6 small, shoddily painted eggs, 3 of which split to reveal an egg yolk or rather a small yellow wooden ball great for choking on.
The box, as in the toy egg carton box, came crushed already and covered in a layer of dust/dirt, with a fusty smell.
I am not confident that the paint meets European standard given the product received is not a bigjig toy.
Having read all the wonderful reviews on here I do not understand why I would be sent an inferior product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 22 May 2015
Love these shoes and they smell great!

Toy Story 3 Classic Mr Potato Head
Toy Story 3 Classic Mr Potato Head
Offered by British Select

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not sure who loves him more!, 22 May 2015
Good likeness to the toy sorry character, there are always going to be minor practical differences between a TV/film image and a plastic toy but I think this is well done. The door to house the spare parts could be better designed as it caves in easily. The parts can be a little difficult to push into the slot but I'd rather that than them falling out!
The other toy story characters are too old age wise for my daughter so I was pleased to see this as a 2 years+ (she is slightly younger but the parts aren't tiny and are well made.
Great purchase.

Buckle Toy Bizzy
Buckle Toy Bizzy
Offered by Buckle Toy UK

5.0 out of 5 stars wish I'd known about this product earlier, 22 May 2015
This review is from: Buckle Toy Bizzy (Toy)
My little one loves this toy and I feel safe letting her play with these buckles rather than her buggy or highchair buckles!
Great idea.

Large Beige Jumbo Cord Storage Box/pouffe/footstool
Large Beige Jumbo Cord Storage Box/pouffe/footstool
Offered by Stylish Headboard Designer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Mar. 2015
Love this storage ottoman; so much so that I bought a second the day the first arrived! I'm using them to store books and toys belonging to my 16 month old baby. There is so much room within that all, except the very big toys, are stored easily. The product is well made and both were delivered within 2 days of placing the order.
The fabric is luxurious and soft to touch. I agree with comments that the colour is more cream /off white than beige but that is what I was hoping for - I have included a picture for assistance. The opening mechanism is smooth, although it doesn't lock when in the open position, this will only be an issue for those who have little fingers to consider!
The top is well padded and will be comfortable for occasional seating use.
With the textured fabric, great storage and good price this was an excellent purchase.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Factorykiss Foil Survival Rescue Emergency Blanket Waterproof Silver
Factorykiss Foil Survival Rescue Emergency Blanket Waterproof Silver
Offered by GNWE

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby sensory toy, 9 Mar. 2015
Great as a baby sensory toy. I liked it so much I bought several to put in party bags for my daughters 1st birthday party.

Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy
Tomy Aquadoodle Classic Drawing Toy
Offered by Debenhams

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Mar. 2015
Love this. Great for writing and drawing with no mess which is impossible with a 16 month old! My daughter loves it and it's so easy to take with us to friends / family houses.

Little Tikes Splish Splash Sink and Stove
Little Tikes Splish Splash Sink and Stove

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little sink, 9 Mar. 2015
Love this toy! Out arrived today and we have already had fun using it. My little girl is only 16 months so under the recommended age limit but she loves running water and splashing in the sink. She's not quite strong enough to get the water pump going but is pretty close, so I'm doing that role just now. She loved filling the cups up with water from the tap. Quick delivery too.

Page: 1 | 2