Profile for Guillaume Maurice > Reviews

James Bond - The Daniel Craig Collection 4-Pack [DVD]
James Bond - The Daniel Craig Collection 4-Pack [DVD]
Dvd ~ Daniel Craig

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea for this., 15 July 2016
I am a very big James Bond fan and in particular Daniel Craig. I had watched the first 3 of his on TV & I watched Spectre in the cinema. All of them were just amazing; that's why I had to buy the Daniel Craig Collection. I did watch all of them on DVD & they were all brilliantly set out & great extra's too. Daniel Craig is an excellent actor & excellent James Bond; he really showed who James Bond was & he played the character so well. My only hope is that he will get to play more James Bond movies & if he doesn't I will truly miss as he was that good. Thank you bringing this DVD collection Daniel Craig was truly unique.

Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
Proof of Heaven: A Neurosurgeon's Journey into the Afterlife
by Eben Alexander

5.0 out of 5 stars There's the evidence of the afterlife., 13 Nov. 2014
A very well written book. Dr Alexander has made it clear on what happened to him when he reached the "afterlife"...he made it very understandable. Anyone who has an open-mind MUST get this brilliant book! Well worth the investment. I absolutely loved it!

Time Travelers from Our Future: A Fifth Dimension Odyssey
Time Travelers from Our Future: A Fifth Dimension Odyssey
by Bruce Goldberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Goldberg at his best!, 13 Nov. 2014
If you're REALLY into Time-Travel (like me!) you have got to get this book. There's a lot of interesting information regarding this amazing phenomenon. There are also many interesting & concrete case studies in which Dr Goldberg regresses patients to reveal that they had 100% been abducted by strange beings. Dr Goldberg also, regresses patients to various past-lives in which they themselves had also been unusually abducted. An EXELLENT BOOK!!!

Meet A Time Traveler [Explicit]
Meet A Time Traveler [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars I am so glad this meditation track was developed, 6 Nov. 2014
I am so glad this meditation track was developed. This is a good way to experience time travel...I am very much into time travel & also I am very adamant that this phenomenon will become a reality. Thank you Dr Goldberg for this great track.

A Scanner Darkly
A Scanner Darkly
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Into the mind of PKD., 6 Oct. 2014
This review is from: A Scanner Darkly (Amazon Video)
I am a big follower in Philip K Dick hence why I decided to rent this film out. The film itself is very good & I loved the way they managed to make animated versions of the Hollywood Stars - that was magnificent! The storyline is very well laid out with very creative scenes & also it delves more into the mind of Philip K Dick. The only thing I didn't like about it was the ending I really felt the main character should have had a good ending. But, overall an EXCELLENT MOVIE....I would certainly recommend watching this.

Secrets of Self Hypnosis
Secrets of Self Hypnosis
by Bruce Goldberg

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful., 14 Nov. 2013
The is so well laid out with great explanations on hypnosis. I managed to PhotoRead & then read the whole book in 1hour without any drawbacks. Bruce Goldberg had set out the book so well it was very easy to read. GET THIS BOOK!!!!!

Fifth Dimension Travel [Explicit]
Fifth Dimension Travel [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Great meditation track, 14 Nov. 2013
This is a FANTASTIC meditation it really takes you to a different place...I really enjoyed being in a different world. And if you had many experiences with meditation like I have then this will be a walk in the park for you.

The Daemon: A Guide to Your Extraordinary Secret Self
The Daemon: A Guide to Your Extraordinary Secret Self

5.0 out of 5 stars You have got to get this book!, 31 Oct. 2013
This was Anthony Peakes' 2nd book after his first one which was "Is there life after death? The extraordinary science of what happens when we die." When I read that book he basically stated what I have suspected all the time throughout my whole life. When I read "The Daemon" it was even more amazing than his first one; the fact that we all have this mysterious figure lurking behind us giving us little messages....it certainly makes sense & Anthony Peake has really explained so well. Believe me you need to get this book. The story of this goes back even to ancient times where Plato (the founder of the School of Philosophy) had mentioned about his daemon & what this mysterious figue is suppose to do. The book is so well written & laid out; at the end of each chapter he puts in a good summary to re-cap the important parts. If you do get this book I would STRONGLY suggest obtaining "Is there life after death?" as well; & read that one first before reading "The Daemon" then it will all make so much sense! I would say with his first book it was like "The Matrix" but with his 2nd one it was like "The Matrix: Reloaded".

Is There Life After Death?: The Extraordinary Science of What Happens When We Die

5.0 out of 5 stars It all makes sense!, 20 Oct. 2013
WOW! I loved this book! It was awwwwwwwwesome!!! This was Anthony Peakes first book & he wrote it so very well; the way he combines all the different subjects together to write this book. Certainly the way he explains about deja vu REALLY does makes so much sense. For all those who have an open mind & daring to think outside of the box MUST get & read this book....it will really change you.

The Out-of-Body Experience
The Out-of-Body Experience

5.0 out of 5 stars Anthony Peake at his best!, 4 Oct. 2013
I so enjoyed reading this book! Anthony Peake has written this so well it gives a brilliant account of what exactly happens when you are in an unconscious state. It makes so much sense. This book is certainly good for people who do meditation, like me! Get this book it will amaze you.

Page: 1 | 2