Profile for Worried Teenager > Reviews

Tatkraft Atlante Set of Adhesive Hooks for Bath or Kitchen Chrome Plated
Tatkraft Atlante Set of Adhesive Hooks for Bath or Kitchen Chrome Plated
Offered by Tatkraft

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked, 12 Oct. 2015
I needed these to stick to bathroom tiles and they do so I am praising of them

T&G CrushGrind Apollo Stainless Steel Salt Mill, 15 cm
T&G CrushGrind Apollo Stainless Steel Salt Mill, 15 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Pepper grinder, 25 Aug. 2015
I use this for pepper and it grinds perfectly. It has the label for salt.

Gibsons puzzle - Staithes 1000 pieces
Gibsons puzzle - Staithes 1000 pieces
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars No problems with puzzle, 25 Aug. 2015
This was a present and I report that it was well received.

Kärcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer
Kärcher K2 Compact Pressure Washer

5.0 out of 5 stars A little marvel, 25 Aug. 2015
I have owned 4 different makes of pressure washer over the last 40 years. This Karcher is the cheapest of the lot and its performance by far the best. It is very light which made me a bit doubtful of its capability but I was amazed by its high performance. It so far has no water leaks and seems in general to be too good to be true in everything it does. I have read the bad reviews and I just can't understand them as my machine is simple but near perfect. I think the nozzle designs are clever and this how it cuts its way through thick moss on slabs with ease which none of my more powerful, heavy machines did. I add this a few hours later- it is an amazing machine and makes your paving slabs come up brand new. It is noisy so wait until ten or so on a Sunday morning before switching on. This morning when I first switched on I had an airlock but I cured this by switching off and letting water come out of the lance without power. Mine has two lances - one scrubs away moss at speed and seems to have a rotating nozzle the other lance is more lenient. I haven't read the hand book.I am very, very happy with this buy.

Sheen X500 Flame Gun Flamegun With Trolley And Hood
Sheen X500 Flame Gun Flamegun With Trolley And Hood
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

5.0 out of 5 stars The lion roars, 24 July 2015
I read the reviews before ordering. I thought the packaging was weedy and the machine was consequently a bit scratched but not damaged otherwise. I need not have bothered about this as the paint soon becomes superficial when the machine fires up with a mighty roar. It is a trifle difficult to light and I found the best way was to use a small gas blow torch. The instructions are good. It burns off the weeds very well and I am very impressed by the fierceness of the flame. It is not suitable for an elderly couple or anyone who regards themselves as non practical. I love it and used it on my gravelled drive and on a slabbed patio. It works better than I expected but you need to be very careful as it is a dangerous machine and you need to be sensible. You need the trolley for it is hefty beast. My grandson who is 15 loved the excitement as it roared its way through the gravel but my wife shifted her BMW to a safer place. I am pleased with it

T&G CrushGrind Apollo Stainless Steel Pepper Mill, 15 cm
T&G CrushGrind Apollo Stainless Steel Pepper Mill, 15 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot stuff, 2 July 2015
I gave this as a present and have been told it's brilliant so thinking of buying one myself

Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Men's Razor Blades, 8 Blades
Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Men's Razor Blades, 8 Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars Shaving the price, 14 Jun. 2015
I am amazed how Gillette can make multi blades to such a tolerance for the price. They are expensive but they last a minimum of a month each and shave very well. I hasten to add that they are far cheaper on Amazon than in the shops.

Hills 115544 Supadry Hoist Rotary Dryer 4 Arm - 60 meter
Hills 115544 Supadry Hoist Rotary Dryer 4 Arm - 60 meter
Offered by Power Tools Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Hang out your washing in style, 14 Jun. 2015
This is a quality product as the price suggests. It was delivered the day following my order which was quicker than suggested and it was suitably packed. I had bought similar of Hills make about 15 years ago but this is better having been up dated with more line. My old one is lasting well and I never put it under cover but this new one, I regret, is for a friend.

D DAY Through German Eyes - The Hidden Story of June 6th 1944
D DAY Through German Eyes - The Hidden Story of June 6th 1944

5.0 out of 5 stars We had no intention of coming second, 18 May 2015
A very interesting account from the other side. Seemingly told without exaggeration but displaying the horror of war from our enemies point of view

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Present for hard of hearing, 11 May 2015
This is a good present to buy grandfer. It is in a neat plastic case and has a variety of gadgets. For my own use I found the simple brush with magnet better.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15