Profile for Natasha.S. > Reviews

Can You Keep A Secret?
Can You Keep A Secret?
by Sophie Kinsella

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, 23 April 2017
This review is from: Can You Keep A Secret? (Paperback)
As usual, Sophie Kinsella is witty and makes me laugh out loud. This is definitely one of my favourite books by her. I lost my original copy so I just had to buy it again as it's a book I'll never get bored of re-reading. Great story.

Skechers Womens Syn Elite Ladies Trainers Black 5
Skechers Womens Syn Elite Ladies Trainers Black 5
Offered by Kickback Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Sketchers are my favourite brand in shoes as they are incredibly comfortable and ..., 11 Jan. 2017
Sketchers are my favourite brand in shoes as they are incredibly comfortable and last a long time. Well worth paying a little extra for good quality shoes! I wear these for work most days and I'm on my feet all day with no problems even though I suffer from chronic pain! The memory foam is comfortable and doesn't harden in one position like I've found in some memory foam products. Sketchers does it again! I will continue to stick to this brand when I want comfortable, long-lasting shoes!

Goodnight Mister Tom (A Puffin Book)
Goodnight Mister Tom (A Puffin Book)
by Michelle Magorian

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Jan. 2017
Love this book and enjoyed the BBC film to go with it. Beautiful and heartbreaking story.

Lower Back Support Brace from PeneWell® for Weight Lifting, Workouts, Sports and Heavy Work - Lumbar Support for Posture Correction, Straight Back and Pain Relief - Velcro Adjustable Medical Grade Compression Support to fit Men and Women - Shape up and Slim down with the Penewell Back Brace (XL:waist 32"-44"/size 16-22, Black)
Offered by Questin Europ

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this when I worked in Care. As ..., 11 Jan. 2017
I bought this when I worked in Care. As a woman suffering from Fibromyalgia and a minor back injury, working in a physically demanding job, this helped my back a lot. I now work in cleaning and use this now and then when my back starts to ache. It is fairly restrictive but I suppose that's the point, but it does help a lot to prevent back pain. It makes me very hot but that's a small price to pay to be save me some pain.

Dettol Anti-Bacterial Original Soap 2 x 100 g - Pack of 4 (Total 8 Bars)
Dettol Anti-Bacterial Original Soap 2 x 100 g - Pack of 4 (Total 8 Bars)
Offered by Household discounts

4.0 out of 5 stars ... has been quite severe for several years is much better. I have far fewer breakouts now and my ..., 11 Jan. 2017
I use this soap on my face 2 X Daily and my acne which has been quite severe for several years is much better. I have far fewer breakouts now and my skin is clearer. Better than all supposed 'acne treatments' I've tried off the shelves.

Electrostatic Rubber Bristle Brush Broom & Squeegee With Telescopic Handle - Ideal Pet Hair & Lint Remover, Carpets, Floor Sweeping & Window Cleaning
Offered by UK Home Shopping - UKHS

4.0 out of 5 stars Our carpets look so much better now!, 11 Jan. 2017
I have 2 German Shepherds and a Collie X Pyrenean Mountain Dog. I have not yet found a hoover that is powerful enough to remove all of their long fur from the carpets and remain doing so for more than a couple of weeks. This broom is a life saver! I hoover the bits up off the carpet first and then go around with the broom and collect up the fur. Our carpets look so much better now!

M&Co Petite Ladies Classic Slim Leg Bootcut Flare Indigo Casual Denim Jeans Indigo 14
Offered by M&Co.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit. Lovely, 11 Jan. 2017
Perfect fit. Lovely, dark colour. Very comfortable. Second time I've bought M&Co Jeans and will definitely stick with this brand.

Braun Series 7 790cc-4 Men's Electric Foil Shaver with Clean and Charge Station Rechargeable and Cordless Razor

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves his upgrade and I'm happy I bought it, 11 Jan. 2017
Bought it as a Christmas present for my partner who has an old Series 3 which was giving up the ghost. He loves his upgrade and I'm happy I bought it. I managed to buy it on a Black Friday deal and therefore saved over £100 too!

Epsom Salts 10 kg Medical Grade
Epsom Salts 10 kg Medical Grade
Offered by Epsom Salts

5.0 out of 5 stars These are perfect and very well priced, 11 Jan. 2017
I use Epsom Salts in a warm bath to ease pain and fatigue resulting from Fibromyalgia and JHS and I have to say they help me a lot. These are perfect and very well priced. They come in 10 individual 1kg bags which makes them easier to deal with and dissolve quickly in warm water. Will definitely be buying again.

The Christmas Promise: The cosy Christmas book you won't be able to put down!
The Christmas Promise: The cosy Christmas book you won't be able to put down!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed this story, 11 Jan. 2017
Enjoyed this story. Sue Moorcroft was an unknown author to me but I will be looking out for more of her books now as I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Some real world issues hidden inside this Christmas story.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5