Profile for nic > Reviews

nic (uk)

Angelcare AC401 Movement and Sound Baby Monitor
Angelcare AC401 Movement and Sound Baby Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars finally a baby monitor that works!, 18 Jun. 2010
FANTASTIC! tried several monitors in my home and this is the only one that I can get no interference on at all. Ive tried tommee tipee and phillips models and all I could pick up were radio stations or had so much interference it was impossible to hear our baby or sleep through the noise. I'm partially deaf so I am extremely worried about hearing my little one but this monitor has given me so much peace of mind, I just wish we had found it earlier (baby now 5months). It s simple to set up (we just used a sheet of cardboard as the base under the mattress instead of wood and works fine) it has a good range within the house and has not lost signal even out in the garden. The vibration alarm mode is great if u are deaf like me and the monitor gives a quick visual indication of any noise and movement. it also has a function where u can program it to only turn on when it senses any noise but we have never used this as when used constantly is so quiet and has no interference even on the loudest volume setting.
It may seem expensive at first but it will be well used and is well worth the money.

Pet's Tails Plush Book
Pet's Tails Plush Book
Offered by Hey Boy

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic for little hands and mouths, 6 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Pet's Tails Plush Book (Toy)
I bought this for my 4 month old and she absolutely adores it. The bright colours and textures keep her occupied for hours and
It can attach to pretty much any pushchair/car seat/pram so goes everywhere with us.
The animal tails though are definately her favourite part!