Profile for Ms. J. J. Rosier > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. J. Rosier

Ms. J. J. Rosier "Jessie" (Wiltshire, England)

HEALTHY BURNS DOG TREATS CHICKEN & RICE STICKS GLUTEN FREE!
HEALTHY BURNS DOG TREATS CHICKEN & RICE STICKS GLUTEN FREE!
Offered by Lovepetsuperstore

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 Yorkshire terriers love these and also Burns Black Pudding sticks, 10 Feb. 2016
My 2 Yorkshire terriers love these and also Burns Black Pudding sticks. I find both difficult to find and pricy, but hey they are my babies so they always get some!

Besdata® Ultra Thin Magnetic Smart Case Cover & Back Case For Apple iPad mini - Supreme Quality - Protects the Device - UK Stock - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 April 2013
Loved it......it does just what it says. Fits the ipad mini perfectly without adding too much weight to it, and protects the back of it.

The Busy Mum's Cookbook
The Busy Mum's Cookbook
by Mary Gwynn

4.0 out of 5 stars A good recipe book, 29 April 2013
I dont have children, its just myself and my partner. But these books I just love, most recipes are very easy to follow with some great results.

30-Minute Vegetarian
30-Minute Vegetarian
by Rose Elliot

2.0 out of 5 stars 30 Minutes.....no way!, 29 April 2013
This review is from: 30-Minute Vegetarian (Hardcover)
I am not the best cook in the world, but certainly not the worst either, but you need much longer then 30 minutes to manage to cook these recipes.

The Busy Mum's Vegetarian Cookbook
The Busy Mum's Vegetarian Cookbook
by Mary Gwynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Great recipes, 29 April 2013
Fantastic book, with easy to follow recipes. Still has loads of recipes Ive yet to try. I am not a vegetarian, but still a great book.