Profile for Elaine > Reviews

Content by Elaine

Elaine "Elaine" (Essex)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
InterDesign Power Lock Suction Bathroom Shower Caddy for Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap - Clear

2.0 out of 5 stars Look really nice..., 13 Aug. 2016
I must admit these look good. I bought two of these for my wet room but not put them on the wall yet.
I did have a problem with one of these units though. When I unpacked my parcel one was already broken. The moulded plastic piece that holds the suction cups to the unit was broken, so I had to align the holes up and re-insert this bit of plastic. It holds, but obviously it is not fixed properly. Fingers crossed that it will hold.
I was angry at the time because I absolutely hate returning broken articles, so I didn't bother to return.
However, I will not buy again.
Broken as it is 2*.

Elaine

The Lure of a Rake (The Heart of a Duke Book 9)
The Lure of a Rake (The Heart of a Duke Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Christi Caldwell writes beautiful stories!, 13 July 2016
Brilliant as always from Christi Caldwell!

Make Me Love You
Make Me Love You

5.0 out of 5 stars MAKE ME LOVE YOU, 13 July 2016
This review is from: Make Me Love You (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this book. I love just about everything Johanna Lindsey writes. Perhaps not as good as a Malory story imo, but I'm addicted to reading the Malory-Anderson series! It grabbed me from the beginning and I fell into it - reading it non-stop through til early morning.
The storyline is excellent as well as characters, and is very well written. It is a heartwarming story with detective elements. There are also some heart-wrenching parts in this story.

No doubt, this novel will get better reviews if more people read it. As it is, it has not long been published - so one for future reviews!
The Goodreads website ratings are so much better because more people have read it! If you are undecided about buying this, go to Goodreads to see the ratings there.

Elaine 5*****
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2016 4:15 PM BST

Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels)
Marrying Winterborne (The Ravenels)
by Lisa Kleypas

5.0 out of 5 stars Marrying Winterborne, 15 Jun. 2016
One word: BRILLIANT!

Accidentally Compromising the Duke
Accidentally Compromising the Duke

5.0 out of 5 stars Accidentally Compromising the Duke, 15 Jun. 2016
I love Stacy Reid novels. Great story!

Orthopaedic Comfort Shoe Marine from Softvelour of Pitzi "Pimed! Terry Lining Blue 37252 with double Velcro, double Velcro fastener, ideal for diabetics, washable Blue Size: 12

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful comfort shoes!!!, 15 Jun. 2016
My husband is so pleased with his new comfort shoes. Because he is a diabetic, they are just what he wanted. He can now go outside wearing these - he used to wear indoor slippers to go out as his feet are swollen.
Thank you so much. He is very happy with them.
The packaging was first class and delivery was very quick.
If you were to sell black comfort shoes, I would buy those too!

5*****

A5 Strong Plastic Notepad Feint Ruled 80 Page Lined Paper Exercise Notebook with Bright Cover
Offered by FINCHLEY TRADING LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab A5 notepads, 28 April 2016
I bought 4 of these and had 2 Orange & 2 pink delivered.
Would have preferred lime green & mauve, but there was no facility for this on the order. Good product, but will probably buy some more but not from this seller, unless I can choose the colours I want.

Elaine

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Limited Edition Dark Side Artwork Sleeve) [Blu-ray ] [2015]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford

2.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars....The Force Awakens?, 25 April 2016
I have no trouble with picture or sound on this DVD.
I do have trouble with this film being an almost copy of Star Wars...A New Hope. Am I the only person who can see this? There are so many scenes in this film that are also very similar in A New Hope that it spoilt my viewing as I virtually knew "what was coming next".
I'm so glad that my husband paid for this...I would have tried to return it!

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 26, 2016 1:06 AM BST

A Whisper of Desire: A Disgraced Lords Novel (The Disgraced Lords)
A Whisper of Desire: A Disgraced Lords Novel (The Disgraced Lords)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it, 20 Dec. 2015
This story was utterly brilliant. Would recommend it to anyone who loves historical romance, kidnapping, drama and sex. This book has a brilliant storyline and wonderful characters. I loved it!

Reason to Wed (The Distinguished Rogues Book 7)
Reason to Wed (The Distinguished Rogues Book 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot & sexy!, 14 Dec. 2015
BRILLIANT!
I love reading Heather Boyd. This book is so hot. It's not all about sex though. There's a great storyline and there is a great depth of emotion in her characters. I will be forever reading HB, her writing style is always excellent, and keepers.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15