Profile for charleyfarley > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Modern Unique 3D Sunburst All Glass Venetian Round Wall Mirror 3Ft Or 91cm New
Modern Unique 3D Sunburst All Glass Venetian Round Wall Mirror 3Ft Or 91cm New
Offered by MirrorOutlet

5.0 out of 5 stars If you like modest accessories it probably wouldn't be for you, 29 Dec. 2016
It certainly is a statement mirror! It's eye-catching and stunning. If you like modest accessories it probably wouldn't be for you, but I love it. It arrived promptly and was well packed. Some purchasers have commented on the weight, but it's really much the same as other large mirrors. Glass is heavy, whatever you make out of it.

Qose 5.8Ghz Wireless Video Sender and receiver - Watch Digital / Satellite TV anywhere in your home

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well., 29 Dec. 2016
it was hard to choose between the different products on offer, and this one is not top of the range, but works just fine to send the signal from my dining room, through a wall to my kitchen. The picture and sound are both good. I would buy it again without hesitation.

Rubis Chocolate Wine 50cl Non Vintage (Case of 2)
Rubis Chocolate Wine 50cl Non Vintage (Case of 2)
Offered by 31DOVER Next Day Delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Unusual and delicious dessert wine., 7 Dec. 2015
Having been introduced to this wine in a restaurant, I have bought these two as a gift. It's such an unusual taste, red wine with a hint of chocolate, and a really delectable change for a dessert wine. I don't normally like red wine, but I don't know how you could fail with this

Probiotics 180 Capsules (6 month supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Probiotics 180 Capsules (6 month supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be doing the trick., 7 Dec. 2015
Being coeliac, my gut flora is a bit of a mess. I have been taking the probiotics for about a week, and slowly but surely, it seems to be cutting down on the bloating I usually experience. I shall be buying more when these are finished.

Shan Fashion Colour trends - Woolly lock Nylon overlocker thread collection (500 yard reels x 36) - Spring and Summer Collection
Offered by c9store

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted with this purchase., 10 Nov. 2015
Amazing find, and performs exactly as I hoped it would. I didn't even know this product existed, and only found out through Pinterest. I couldn't believe it was going to work so well, but with a double needle and regular thread on top, and this thread in the shuttle, it works a treat. Very stretchy, and I shall be sewing a lot more knits and stretch garments now. Fabulous range of colours. These spools are very expensive bought individually, so a really good buy, even if the initial outlay is a bit alarming. Would recommend to anyone.

World Foods Indonesian Fried Rice Nasi Goreng Paste
World Foods Indonesian Fried Rice Nasi Goreng Paste
Offered by Good Food Co

5.0 out of 5 stars Good paste., 10 Nov. 2015
Makes a lovely meal. I had to buy it from Amazon as it was the only gluten free one I could find. I must have bought one somewhere in the past, as I'd already tried it, but couldn't track down a supplier later on when I needed more. The instructions on the jar are a bit microscopic, but if you crack that, the product is very good, and useful for coeliacs.

Raw Energy Recipes (Dynamic Health Collection)
Raw Energy Recipes (Dynamic Health Collection)
by Leslie Kenton

2.0 out of 5 stars Nothing much in it., 10 Nov. 2015
Got it, but haven't referred to it since. It seems to state the obvious with little that's new. I wouldn't say it has added a new dimension to my life!

ID Moments Warming Water-Based Lubricant Paraben and Glycerin Free 60ml
ID Moments Warming Water-Based Lubricant Paraben and Glycerin Free 60ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Stingy stuff., 10 Nov. 2015
I didn't like this product. It has an attribute described as warming, but I think it stings. I like the dispenser. Saves fiddling with a tube

Kipling GARAN Shoulder Bag Women's Gray Grau (Celo Grey) Size: 35x26x17 cm (B x H x T)

4.0 out of 5 stars it looks like a kit bag, 10 Nov. 2015
Lovely bag, as always with Kipling, but I haven't used it much as it seems to be just the wrong size. If I fill the bag, it looks like a kit bag. If I don't, it sags. Very well made, and folds down small for packing.

Magnetic Insect Door Screen - White
Magnetic Insect Door Screen - White
Offered by Buy a Bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars Solves the problem., 10 Nov. 2015
These really do a good job. I can't stand flies, and spend all my time chasing them round the house. One or two get in with these curtains, but not enough to be a problem. The fixings work well. Only trouble is, if you want to relocate them, it's difficult to get the sticky Velcro off your door. The cats have learnt how to operate the curtains, which snap back once they've gone through.

Page: 1 | 2