Profile for DRA PAT Testing > Reviews

Content by DRA PAT Testing

DRA PAT Testing (North East UK)

Sharpe's Eagle: The Talavera Campaign, July 1809 (The Sharpe Series, Book 8)
Sharpe's Eagle: The Talavera Campaign, July 1809 (The Sharpe Series, Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comparison to tv, 1 Jan. 2013
Having watched many times the Sharpe tv films I'm now reading the books and comparing them with intrigue. The books obviously go into a lot more detail and are much better at explaining what's happening despite obvious differences

SEO Made Simple (Second Edition): Strategies For Dominating The World's Largest Search Engine
by Mr. Michael H. Fleischner

5.0 out of 5 stars This book really inspired me, 28 Sept. 2012
I've done SEO on my own business websites for some time now, but over the past year or so the business has been very busy and my own efforts dropped off. As a result in recent weeks the leads coming through my website have reduced. I didn't do anything about it. Then I cam across Michael's book on my kindle and downloaded it. It's been bed time reading for a few days and I just couldn't put it down. I've read loads of SEO books but this is the first one to really inspire me into clearing some space in my diary to concentrate my efforts on what the book taught me.

I've spent two full days researching my website and my competitors and I have found, where I used to list for all 3 of my keywords in the top 3 I now only list for 1 of them on page 1. That was a shock. After doing my research I could see clearly why that was happening but more importantly I knew what to do to fix the problem.

I have now put that in to place and feel confident things are going to change for the better. I'm not stopping there, I'll be doing the off page SEO as often as I can from now, I am aiming to do an hour every day I'm in the office.

I've put a note in my diary for a month from now, so I'll come back and update you how I got on.

How To Be Smart With Your Money
How To Be Smart With Your Money
by Duncan Bannatyne

5.0 out of 5 stars Be smart with money, 19 Mar. 2011
I felt this book by Mr Bannatyne was a great read, I thoroughly enjoyed it and it's full of useful tips and advice from someone who has learned the hard way.

by Eric Enge

4.0 out of 5 stars A great guide, 19 Mar. 2011
The Art of SEO is like the bible for SEO - it's what everyone who does SEO or wants to learn about SEO needs to read. It is intense and is full of jargon but once you get use to it it does get easier. I recommend this book although be prepared for a hard read.