Profile for Ms. B. M. Graham > Reviews

Content by Ms. B. M. Graham

Ms. B. M. Graham (New Mills, High peak)

Page: 1 | 2
MULTIPURPOSE NON SLIP MAT | ANTI-SLIP RUG UNDERLAY GRIPPER PAD SUITABLE FOR BUILDERS TRAY, WOODEN / Marble FLOORING, SMOOTH SURFACES, DRAWS, KITCHEN DRAWERS, SHELVES, TRAY, CARPETS AND RUGS. Size Over 15,000 cm² | 100% PREMIUM QUALITY by SourceDIY®
Offered by SourceDIY

Cotton Mills Duck Feather Filled Scatter Cushion Inner Pad Inserts (Round 16")
Cotton Mills Duck Feather Filled Scatter Cushion Inner Pad Inserts (Round 16")
Offered by Cotton Mills

5.0 out of 5 stars All ok, 3 Mar. 2016
Very nice pad which fit perfectly into my cushion cover.

Gould's Book of Fish
Gould's Book of Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Imaginative!, 19 Sept. 2015
Wonderfully creative and thought-provoking book with beautiful use of English. I've never read anything like it! Will never see fish in same light again.

Guide : Farm Heroes Saga
Guide : Farm Heroes Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as candy crush!, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Guide : Farm Heroes Saga (App)
I love the cute little cropsies and the games are as addictive as candy crush,

MENS THREE PACK BIGFOOT 11-14 ASSORTED THICK WORK SOCKS UK SIZE
MENS THREE PACK BIGFOOT 11-14 ASSORTED THICK WORK SOCKS UK SIZE
Offered by CHEAPSOCKS UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small for really big feet!, 26 Aug. 2014
They are fine quality wise but are not really big enough. They only just fit my partner who has size 12 feet and I'm worried in case they shrink in the wash.

Court of Contempt (Family Division Book 1)
Court of Contempt (Family Division Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A real pageturner!, 11 May 2014
Very funny too! Can't wait for the next installment. The author clearly has inside info...... should be a tv series.....

Die Erde von oben 2014
Die Erde von oben 2014
by Yann Arthus-Bertrand
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Die Erde von oben 2014 (Calendar)
It's beautiful. German one is only Yann A-B one I could find but luckily I speak German! Can't wait to see what's on each new month.

Snopake HangGlider Suspension Files Polypropylene with Tabs Foolscap Assorted Ref 10279 [Pack of 25]
Offered by Choice Stationery Supplies Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, attractive and good value., 16 Mar. 2014
Sturdy and attractive - different colours help with organisation. Plastic thingys at the top snap on easily. At last I can find all my household and car documents! Make sure you buy the right size - I think the slightly larger ones I bought are better.

Itch
Itch

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic story for adults, too!, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Itch (Kindle Edition)
I bought this because I love Simon Mayo on the radio. Didn't realise it was a children's book. Gripping story and excellent writing. Simon also manages to be educational as the story involves chemical elements, which I never got to grips with at school. So good I had to immediately buy the sequel.

Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED II Lens Black
Nikon AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6G ED II Lens Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 April 2013
My old lens broke and I desperately tried to find another in time for my fortnight's holiday in Japan. Fortunately I found this one on Amazon and was delighted with the speedy delivery and the quality of the product. I'm now enjoying all my photos!

Page: 1 | 2