Profile for Emma > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Encore Natural Cat Food Chicken Selection, 8 x 70g
Encore Natural Cat Food Chicken Selection, 8 x 70g
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Fish machine is Out Of Order, due to this product. Very happy kitties., 24 Jan. 2015
I bought this out my local supermarket to try my boys on as they love their treats of fish and chicken at dinner time and i hate the smell of cooked fish. One of my boys even sits at his fish machine (microwave) every night to see what he will get. I seen this and thought this would be easier than defrosting something for them most nights and it comes in handy little tins so i know how much they are actually getting too.
The boys love this they eat mostly dry food (very good quality) and i wanted to get them a little treat rather than using the fish machine every night. As these come in handy little portion sizes my boys get one of these each for dinner with some dry food mixed in and they completely empty their bowls. I would recommend this quality food and will be bulk buying on here from now on as it can be quite costly in the supermarkets.

This way i know that my cats are being fed on quality food and all the different flavours means they get something different each night.

Royal Canin Sterilised Appetite Control Dry Cat Food 400 g
Royal Canin Sterilised Appetite Control Dry Cat Food 400 g
Offered by Toy and Gift Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a try but made no difference., 24 Jan. 2015
I actually bought another RC product but received this one instead. One of my boys will constantly eat food and is always hungry so as a result is starting to get a little fat tummy. So thought this might help him. He is not very keen on these and when he did eat them it made absolutely no difference to his appetite at all, he still continued to eat and eat.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 Very happy kitties., 24 Jan. 2015
My kittens love this. They can spend hours chasing after this all around the house and the best bit is i don't even have to get off my seat. They love this so much that they now recognize the sound of the key chain bit and know its play time. They even attack each other and try to climb the walls when the dot is pointed at them. The pictures are good but useless for any sort of distance, the dot is the best one.

Hibiscrub Health Care, 500 ml
Hibiscrub Health Care, 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and great value, 24 Jan. 2015
Great for having around the house. I am always getting scratched and cuts at work this helps to keep any wounds clean while they heal and can also be used on my cats after any bites. I have always loved the smell of HibiScrub too. This bottle will last me for ages as you only need a tiny amount.

Kerbl Coloured Fur Mice, 5 cm
Kerbl Coloured Fur Mice, 5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Two spoiled and very happy little boys., 24 Jan. 2015
My kittens love these little mice. They can spend a half hour just throwing them up in the air, off the walls and running around the house carrying them and stashing them in their little den. They don't seem to mind if they rattle or not. One of my boys is obsessed with pink things so it was just an added bonus that the only one that rattled in my pack was the red one. The red is his favorite and is not going to last much longer as he has ripped it already (after only 5 days) at least i now know where to get them. They have their own toy box and these mice are the ones they play with the most.

Extra Select High Energy Suet Pellets Berry Refill, 3 kg
Extra Select High Energy Suet Pellets Berry Refill, 3 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value., 24 Jan. 2015
The birds love this. I can put some out in the morning and by the afternoon the dish is empty. Great price as the shops can be expensive and it comes in handy with this being available on prime.

TERRATEC Aureon 7.1 USB - sound card
TERRATEC Aureon 7.1 USB - sound card

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping hair out of way at work., 24 Jan. 2015
Perfect. I hate the ones with the metal bit in them as they just pull at my hair. These are great, now i know where to buy them when required. Arrived quickly and was a good price too.

PUR Gum Bags Spearmint 55 pieces, 80g
PUR Gum Bags Spearmint 55 pieces, 80g
Offered by SPORTS INSIDE

3.0 out of 5 stars Thought i would give this gum a try but i ..., 24 Jan. 2015
Thought i would give this gum a try but i am not so keen on it. The flavor does not last long at all.

Soffban Plus Bandage Padding 5cm x 2.7m. Pack x 12
Soffban Plus Bandage Padding 5cm x 2.7m. Pack x 12
Offered by Horse, Rider and Stable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great addition for first aid kits, 24 Jan. 2015
Great for keeping around the house for when needed by either me or my cats (definitely cheaper than at the vets)

Safety First Aid D7880PK6 Sterile Dressing, Small, Set of 6
Safety First Aid D7880PK6 Sterile Dressing, Small, Set of 6
Offered by Swash Hygiene & Medical Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for first aid kits, 24 Jan. 2015
This is perfect for keeping around the house. Comes in handy too if i ever need it for my cats too. I will never be without one in the house.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4