Profile for S. Chipchase > Reviews

Content by S. Chipchase

S. Chipchase

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier :), 23 Dec. 2013
As a rule i don't write reviews but this one definitely deserves more than 5 stars and a thumbs up
Value for money here is excellent - I didn't expect for the price paid the necklace to look anywhere near as good as it does
HIGHLY recommended :)

I Am Ozzy
I Am Ozzy
by Ozzy Osbourne

5.0 out of 5 stars What a life, 2 Oct. 2009
This review is from: I Am Ozzy (Hardcover)
I literally could not put this book down from the moment I picked it up at 6pm until I finished reading it at 1am.

From the opening page right up until the acknowledgments I was engrossed, entertained and enlightened.

I've laughed out loud, i've smiled to myself, i've looked at the page in open mouthed shock and have gone through such a rollercoaster of emotions during the seven hours of reading its amazing.

Very rarely in my experience does a book take you on such a journey as this one does. High, lows, ups, downs it's all here told in brutal unflinching honesty.

What more could anyone want from a book?

I for one could ask for nothing more

All That Glitters: Michael Jackson - The Crime and the Cover Up
All That Glitters: Michael Jackson - The Crime and the Cover Up
by Raymond Chandler

1.0 out of 5 stars 12 years too late, 20 Mar. 2005
If it wasn't already evident that the 1993 child abuse allegations were based on money (greed) then the release of this ''tell all'' book certanly clarifies the situation. Let me tell you if my nephew (or any other relative for that matter) had ever being abused (whether or not it was by a celebrity or not) I AM NOT going to release a book which will bring myself ecomic gain at the expense of my ''damaged'' nephew.
This book is full of half truths and whole lies, it amazes me that in ''the home of the brave'' the only way to make a buck is by capitalizing off somebody elses ''missfortune''.
This book is 12years past its sell-by date and the odour is overpowering, the only place for this book is in the trash