Profile for Tony Townsend > Reviews

Content by Tony Townsend

Tony Townsend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iHarbort® Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 Case - Ultra Slim Lightweight shell Holder Stand Leather Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 Inch T560 T565 (galaxy Tab E 9.6, Light Blue)
Offered by iHarbort

5.0 out of 5 stars Here in 2 days!, 27 Oct. 2016
The case arrived on time along with the E Tab itself and it does its job. Light blue colour helps to identify quickly as other cases are "boring black".

The Definitive Collection
The Definitive Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct. 2015
Originally had ONJ on vinyl and it was time to "refresh".....breath-taking quality from this lady.

75 At 75
75 At 75

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Oct. 2015
This review is from: 75 At 75 (Audio CD)
Seemed to have everything off 1 & 2 but CD3 produces something different and enjoyable.

In Time
In Time

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost there....InTime., 25 April 2013
This review is from: In Time (Audio CD)
Why did I not give my favourite band of all time full marks? It was probably through "anticipation"Fans have been waiting so long for the guys to get back together and reproduce the sounds from earlier on in their career and it all just fell a little 'short' for me. Raul sounds as good as ever, the guys in the band don't let it down, it's just, well, almost there but not quite. Perhaps if I had never heard all the good stuff they did before [and the solo albums by Raul] this would have got full marks. It just fell a bit below my expectations.

Acer Aspire E1 15.6-inch Laptop (Black/Silver) - (Intel Pentium B960 2.2GHz, 4GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8 64-bit)

3.0 out of 5 stars 3 out of 5 for 8., 25 April 2013
Windows 8 takes a little getting used to but once you've 'cracked it', this Acer Aspire is ahead of other makes for performance and price.

Lost In You
Lost In You
Offered by Amore DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars I DON'T hate it but....., 25 April 2013
This review is from: Lost In You (Audio CD)
I DON'T hate it but.....it is so boringly repetitive and lacking in 'feel'. It never gets out of first gear. I was never quite sure whether I was still listening to one track or had it moved on to the next? It all sounded very much the same as before to me. I love Pet Clark but this new album lacks 'colour'. Sorry Pet. Perhaps this was one you should have avoided!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2014 7:52 PM GMT

Jealous of the Angels
Jealous of the Angels

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not jealous!, 25 April 2013
I wish I had a voice like this!! Strange comment from a man, what I mean is, one that sounds so good, so pure, so much in tune. Wonderful song, well sung. Well done Jenn.

Two Lanes Of Freedom
Two Lanes Of Freedom

5.0 out of 5 stars New Country?, 25 April 2013
This review is from: Two Lanes Of Freedom (Audio CD)
This is how 'new' country music should sound! I might be well over 60 and in the past more at home with 'old' style traditional country music but I know which side of the road to travel to find "Two Lanes of Freedom".....excellent.

Favourites
Favourites

5.0 out of 5 stars The very best of TT, 26 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Favourites (MP3 Download)
It seems like 25 years since we saw Tommy Truesdale for the last time while on holiday in Scotland so our lost 'memories' of him would have been on cassette tape. Having recently bought the Bellamy Brothers "Pray for Me", one of their new songs reminded me of "7 Spanish Angels" which TT had recorded so I looked up Tommy Truesdale on Amazon and was delighted to find "Favourites " for Download. It did not disappoint. Thanks to TT....for sharing my initials, even if I don't share your talent! Tony Townsend

Ghost on the Canvas
Ghost on the Canvas

3.0 out of 5 stars Ghost from the past., 6 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Ghost on the Canvas (Audio CD)
This is a "slow burner" I think is the expression - very pleasant but it does take time to feel "at home" with all the songs. Missed Glen Campbell's show in Birmingham due to our illness, not his, although his health problem had been well publicised.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3