Profile for Mrs Lindsey J Fisher > Reviews

Content by Mrs Lindsey J ...

Mrs Lindsey J Fisher

Archangel Power Tarot Cards
Archangel Power Tarot Cards

2.0 out of 5 stars Terrible images!!, 16 Oct. 2013
I was so excited when I saw these advertised.. I already have Doreen Virtue's Angel Tarot cards, they are beautiful and accurate. I must say when the Archangel Power Tarot cards arrived I was extremely disappointed with the images on them - they are (like I have read) a family/friends photo album! My son who studies graphic design, also commented on the "crass" nature of the images, which we both agreed are "laughable" and almost too ridiculous to take seriously. As someone who gives readings, I shall not be using these cards, as I feel they would undermine the whole process. It is a shame that so little thought has gone into the "finishing" of the poor photo-shopped images and misaligned superimposed heads on top of the bodies of the characters, in what would otherwise been a lovely elegant deck of cards. My advice to anyone thinking of purchasing this deck is save your money and buy something better - sadly!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2013 11:38 AM GMT