Profile for M. Emma Lang > Reviews

Content by M. Emma Lang

M. Emma Lang "Redheadem" (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Forty Years on: BBC Radio 4 Full Cast Dramatisation (BBC Radio Collection)
Forty Years on: BBC Radio 4 Full Cast Dramatisation (BBC Radio Collection)
by Alan Bennett
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play and well told., 18 Feb. 2014
It is what it is. It's a great play and told well. Used this for uni as it was the play we were working on and it was great to have a copy to listen to as well as read.

1 pk LOCKING toggle case toolbox catch Latch BRASS PLATED .......FREE SHIPPING
1 pk LOCKING toggle case toolbox catch Latch BRASS PLATED .......FREE SHIPPING

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well & does the job!, 18 Feb. 2014
Works really well & does the job. It's sturdy and strong. I used it on a tool box I made and I'm very happy with it.

Rock Wyoming Hard Shell Four Wheel Expandable Trolley Case 82cm in Charcoal
Rock Wyoming Hard Shell Four Wheel Expandable Trolley Case 82cm in Charcoal

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, feels good quality & great size! 80cm very big! Will update this review once used on my travels., 18 Feb. 2014
As I say above as of yet I have not used this on my travels but will update this review when I have. However what I can say is that the 80cm case is a great size, really big! Which is great for me as I have to pack for 8 months in Scotland! It feels and looks like great quality. Very light and easy to carry and pull. The handle seems sturdy and the wheels work well too. Very happy so far. I shall come back in a month and follow this up!

Perfect Days
Perfect Days
by Liz Lochhead

5.0 out of 5 stars Great play!, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Perfect Days (Paperback)
This is a great little book and the plays great. I bought this because I'm going to be DSM on this play in a few months time and thought I'd get ahead of the game. Perfect size to just fit in your handbag and take anywhere. Also room at the sides to make notes. Brilliant!

Clover Darning Needle Set
Clover Darning Needle Set
Offered by The Factory Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 30 Jan. 2014
Great little item and does the job required. I also like the little pot they come in to keep it and other needles safe.

Jelly Shots
Jelly Shots
Offered by Accessory-Shop

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a nice kit and something different!, 30 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Jelly Shots (Kitchen & Home)
It's a nice kit, you get a mould and a recipe book which is great and gives good ideas. The mould is a bit rigid so you can't just pop the jelly out but if you leave it to soften a little once you've pulled it out the fridge the jelly will just slip out easily. Also the recipe booklet gives you tips on how to get them out.

12 CUP Silicone Muffin Tray available in 3 Colours
12 CUP Silicone Muffin Tray available in 3 Colours
Offered by ToolPort UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great size and easy to use!, 30 Jan. 2014
Great muffin tray, does the job and easy to use. Can be a bit floppy but once you work out how to hold it, it's great. The muffins just pop out. It's easy to clean and comes in great colours. I may get another one! :)

100 Rainbow Muffin Cases
100 Rainbow Muffin Cases
Offered by Character-Place

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colours and shape and size!, 30 Jan. 2014
They're great! Do the job, They're a great size and shape. Fit my muffin tin and nice colours. Adds a bit more to your baking. People always seem to like them and my muffins.

Silverline 731001 Tri Rule Aluminium Scale, 300 mm
Silverline 731001 Tri Rule Aluminium Scale, 300 mm

5.0 out of 5 stars New Scale Rule Very Happy!, 30 Jan. 2014
Very happy with my new scale rule. I need for my job and it very much does the job. It's aluminium which I like and prefer to the plastic ones. It's a lot more sturdy and you can use the edge of it to cut along whilst using a knife or blade and not worry about chipping it, like the plastic ones.

Wella SP Color Save Shampoo and Conditioner 1000ml with Wella SP Pump Dispensers
Offered by Beauty International UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, if not annoyed! (The shampoo & conditioner are great! Don't be put off that product), 30 Jan. 2014
The shampoo & conditioner are great! I already use them on my hair & it really does save the colour! Please understand that & don't be put off the product! However I was very disappointed, if not annoyed that when the item arrived and I opened up the box the bottles and the bag were covered in shampoo and it seemed to me that the pump was broken. Now Amazon were great about it all and they sorted everything out! They came and picked it up for free and sent me out a new one. However when the new item was delivered and I opened it up... The same problem yet again but this time even more shampoo over everything. I thought I'd check it over though, maybe it would be ok and I hadn't lost to much shampoo. However when I was putting the pump bit in place it wouldn't fix in properly and shampoo was just spewing out. In the end Amazon gave me a full refund. Amazon were top-notch about it and sorted it all out! Maybe I was just unlucky both times but at £50.99 it's really not on!

Page: 1 | 2