Profile for G. Leakey > Reviews

Content by G. Leakey

G. Leakey (Chippenham, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Birlea Woodstock 4 + 2-Drawer Chest - Pine, Oak
Birlea Woodstock 4 + 2-Drawer Chest - Pine, Oak

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality real wood chest, 11 Feb. 2017
Great quality real wood chest, really delighted with it. Comes fully assembled and well built. Can't recommend it enough.

Delivery was slow but worth the wait.

Fintie SmartShell Case for Fire HD 8 2015 (Previous 5th Generation Only) - Ultra Slim Lightweight Standing Cover with Auto Wake / Sleep for Amazon Fire 8" HD Display Tablet (NOT FIT Fire HD 8 2016), Purple
Offered by Fintie EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality product, definitely recommended, 10 April 2016
Really good quality hard shell case for Kindle Fire HD. Protective and solid without feeling to chunky it makes the device too large, very pleased with it.

Addis  Linen Hamper White
Addis Linen Hamper White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laundry hamper, 10 April 2016
Great laundry hamper, just replaced an identical one I bought over 15 years ago when I bought my first house which had snapped one of the side handles, can't complain after 15+ years. Really good quality, spacious and looks good.

We Need To Talk About Kevin (Five Star Paperback)
We Need To Talk About Kevin (Five Star Paperback)
by Lionel Shriver

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great book!, 3 Jan. 2014
This book is a compelling read, one of those you just can't put down when you start to read it. I had the book recommended to me, and have since passed it onto others to read and everyone has found it really thought provoking. Buy it, you won't be disappointed!

Philips HQ6990 electric Shaver
Philips HQ6990 electric Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shaver, 3 Jan. 2014
I bought this in 2010 as a second travel shaver and I still use it daily as my main shaver. It does a much better job than one from the same manufacturer at 3 times the price. Good clean shave and doesn't cut!

Samsung CLP-320 Colour Laser Printer
Samsung CLP-320 Colour Laser Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't fault this printer, 3 Jan. 2014
I bought this printer over a year ago and have been using it in my home office since. I really cannot fault it.

The print speed is good, quality is excellent and a year later I'm still working on the orignal toner cartridge. For an inexpensive but good quality home printer, I wouldn't look elsewhere. So glad I don't have an annoying inkjet any more with paper jams, cartridges that don't last long and average print quality.

Tuscany Silver Sterling Silver Teardrop Pendant on Adjustable Snake Chain Necklace of 41cm/16"-46cm/18"

5.0 out of 5 stars My girlfriend loves it!, 3 Jan. 2014
This is a really nice piece. It looks great on and my girlfriend was delighted with it. Looks great, go for it, you won't be disappointed.

Comma WGR500M 500ml Grease - White
Comma WGR500M 500ml Grease - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 3 Jan. 2014
Works wonders on all things that squeak and need oiling/greasing or hinges that don't work properly.

Resolved my annoying squeak on the fridge door, and meant we could get the car bonnet open when the bonnet release catch stopped working properly. Good stuff!

TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack
TP-Link TL-PA211KIT AV200 Nano 200Mbps Powerline Adapter - Twin Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product :-), 28 Oct. 2012
I bought the TP-Link TL-PA211 to resolve a problem with our apartment where due to thick walls, we couldn't get a good wireless signal in the spare bedroom, kitchen and bedroom.

This products is truly brilliant! Simply plug in one close to your wireless router and attach the network cable, and plug in the other in any power socket in the house, attach the network cable to your PC/laptop and you have instant wired internet access. The performance is great, stability perfect, I've been really impressed. Buy one, you won't regret it!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my G-Star's :), 10 Sept. 2012
These are a great pair of trainers, so comfortable and look really smart with a pair of jeans. For the price, what a bargain!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3