Profile for Supercrumpet > Reviews

Content by Supercrumpet

Supercrumpet

Eyekepper Spring Hinge 5-pack Retro Style Reading Glasses Black Frame Tortoise Arm +2.75
Offered by Eyekepper

5.0 out of 5 stars Vaue ready specs., 16 Sept. 2015
Bargain ready specs. Ideal for keeping a pair in every room. I've paid more in the past for a similar product.

Poly-Cotton Pleated Fold Down Collar Dress Shirt (17.5")
Poly-Cotton Pleated Fold Down Collar Dress Shirt (17.5")
Offered by Clermont Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Dress shirt., 20 May 2015
Good shirt for the price. Have difficulty getting larger neck size for my husband on the high street so much better to order here.

X-LITE I TREADMILL - 2016 MODEL WITH SPEAKERS AND SMARTPHONE HOLDER - SUPER COMPACT / SUPER LITE - 750W Powerful Motor - 10KPH - 8 Pre-Set Interval Training Programs - 1 Manual Program - 10% Fixed Incline - Towel Rail - Motorised Folding Fitness Running Machine

4.0 out of 5 stars x lite treadmilll, 20 May 2015
For the price this is a cracking little treadmill but 'little' is the operative word. I'm 5'4" and its perfect for my walking stride but my 6'2" husband has had to modify his pace to use it. The belt itself is surprisingly narrow, I measured it out on the floor before I ordered it and thought it was fine but now I'm actually using it I do occasionally catch my feet on the plastic sides.
Delivery was prompt and courteous, packaging had one small hole in it but didn't affect the product which was all in good working order.
For the price we paid I'm very happy with this treadmill.

Kit Heath Womens Sterling Silver and 18ct Plated Gold Wood Rose Necklace 90305GD, 18"

4.0 out of 5 stars Kit Heath Rose., 11 Dec. 2014
This pendant is lovely. Very dainty. I did underestimate how very small the flower is though but it's still a charming necklace that I'm happy with.

OCR AS Chemistry A Student Book and Exam Cafe CD-ROM (OCR GCE Chemistry A)
OCR AS Chemistry A Student Book and Exam Cafe CD-ROM (OCR GCE Chemistry A)
by Mr Dave Gent

5.0 out of 5 stars AS Chemistry book, 9 Feb. 2012
Bought for my Son after his teacher informed him that it was needed. Personally cant comment on how good it is but the pages are starting to look fairly dogeared so it must be getting fair use.

The Streets of Ankh-Morpork
The Streets of Ankh-Morpork
by Stephen Briggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Map of Ankh Morpork, 9 Feb. 2012
Bought as a gift. The map is bigger than I expected and has plenty of detail. It was nice to be able to match up what I've read in the Discworld books with the map. The recipient of the gift was thrilled with it.

Doctor Who 5 inch R/C Iron Side Dalek
Doctor Who 5 inch R/C Iron Side Dalek

3.0 out of 5 stars RC Dalek, 9 Feb. 2012
Bought as a gift so can't really comment on how much fun or how durable the Dalek is but the review form wouldn't let me post without giving a star rating. On initially inspection the Dalek was well made and had no problems when I checked it. I was pleased with my purchase and the recipient seemed to be pleased with it too.

Samsung LE40D550 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD Television with Freeview
Samsung LE40D550 40-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LCD Television with Freeview

4.0 out of 5 stars Samsung 40", 17 Dec. 2011
The look of this t.v is great. The glass edging around the frame makes it stand out from the other t.v's on the market. Set up was quick and easy.
My previous t.v was a cheap as chips 37" LCD Evesham, had it for years with no problems and it's now worked it's way into my eldest Sons bedroom. The picture quality, lack of pixelation and no motion blur that we were used to with the Evesham didn't prepare us for the Samsung. I initially thought that we had a duff t.v but having researched plenty of forums this seems to be the normal picture quality for Samsung. It seems to like some channels/programmes better than others and it doesn't cope well with blacks, lots of pixelation as it struggles to refresh in time.
I've asked around my friends with other brands of LCD t.v's and it does seem to be a universal problem to varying degrees regardless of the cost involved. After having coughed up for an LCD the general consensus was that we should have shelled out a bit more for an LED.
We've had the set for a few weeks now and we've gotten used to it and although my Husband still tuts when the pixelation is at its worst we've accepted that this is as good as it's going to get. I gave 4* because of the Samsung's good looks. Some of my friends t.v's have the same problems but don't even look nice. Style over substance has won me over.

Build Your Own Computer: The Complete Step-by-step Manual to Constructing a PC That's Right for You
by Kyle MacRae

4.0 out of 5 stars P.C book, 31 Oct. 2011
Bought this for my 16 year old Son who already has a fair knowledge of the subject.
He said it was slightly outdated but that the premise was very useful. The photos and diagrams were clear and easy to understand.
In all, if you're thinking of building your own p.c then this book would be most helpful.

Eragon (Xbox 360)
Eragon (Xbox 360)

3.0 out of 5 stars Eragon game, 31 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Eragon (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Bought this game for my Son who is a huge fan of the books and likes the film. He said it was ok but not as interesting as he had hoped. He has played the game twice and for only a limited period of time.
Delivery and packaging were good and I have had no problems.