Profile for P Paterson > Reviews

Content by P Paterson

P Paterson (Surrey UK)

TomTom GO LIVE 1005 EU HDT M - 5 Inch Sat Nav with Europe Maps (45 countries) Plus 3 Years Free LIVE Services

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gadget I have ever owned, 28 Aug. 2013
I had an old Tom Tom which was becoming a little unreliable and I was tempted by the idea of Live Traffic updates so after some research bought the Tom Tom Go Live. It has shot straight to my number one best ever gadget.....truly a remarkable fabulous product - I love it! Easy to set up (and I am no techie), SO easy to use and the live updates are just brilliant. I do lots of driving up and down the A303 and M4/M5 plus quite a bit of city driving - the Tom Tom warns you in advance of problems on the road and offers alternative routes which I would just not have found on my own. Have just completed a 300 mile drive with a big delay in the middle but I followed the suggested route, wiggled around the back roads and hey presto, arrived the other end of the queue - fantastic!! The screen is great - easy to see and read even if your eyes are a bit duff like mine. If you are considering a new Sat Nav - look no further - cant believe this one can be improved!

Karrimor Ksb Orkney III Weathertite, Women High Rise Hiking Shoes, Brown (Brown), 4 UK (37 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic hiking boot, 29 Dec. 2010
I needed a really comfortable, waterproof, supportive, study, light walking boot for walking my dogs in all weathers on various surfaces and I would normally try on several different pairs in shops before buying but these looked good so I got them and hoped for the best. I have been thrilled with them and what fantastic value. They are incredibly comfortable and the high, very soft supportive ankles are invaluable. They didnt need breaking in - it is like walking in your favourite soft slippers - and have been fabulous in the snow, on ice, wet ground, and uneven stony surfaces. They grip, never slip but are light to wear, warm and really supportive. I can happily wear them all day they are so comfortable. I think they are an absolute bargain. They were true to size too - I am a 37/4 and they fit perfectly.

Karrimor Unisex Traveller Hiking Shoe Navy/Pewter K083NPT145 4 UK
Karrimor Unisex Traveller Hiking Shoe Navy/Pewter K083NPT145 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant sturdy trainer/walking shoe, 29 Dec. 2010
I bought these to use as an every day sturdy trainer and they have been perfect. They fit well, are very comfortable and ideal for wearing out and about in all sorts of weather. They are comfortable enough to wear all day. I wouldn't use them as a proper hiking shoe or for serious walking as they dont grip on ice or snow but as a good all round outdoor trainer they have been fantastic.