Profile for LadyPink > Reviews

LadyPink "angel33989"

Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries #4
Vampire Diaries: Stefan's Diaries #4

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next in the series now., 5 Dec. 2011
Have read all Stefans Diaries 1 to 4 and cannot wait for the next one now, like others are saying these books just get better and better.
I can never seem to put them down and I get through them so quickly.

I think it is so good reading them after seeing the series as you are able to picture the main characters and when they look like Damon (Ian Somerhalder) that can only be a good thing.

The Perfect Holiday (Quick Reads (Harper))
The Perfect Holiday (Quick Reads (Harper))

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever Cathy, 8 April 2011
I loved this, it was perfect as a quick read. I loved the way the characters were sort of connected in little,indirect ways.

I could imagine this story as a short tv drama.

It definitely makes me want to read more of Cathy Kelly's books.

Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage
Beautiful: A beautiful girl. An evil man. One inspiring true story of courage

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational woman, 4 April 2011
This was the first book I have read on my Kindle and I chose it as I think Katie is an amazing woman and she gives me hope for my sons future.

I could not stop reading Katie's book, I have been following all her documentaries and regularly read her website.

This book is written from the heart and made me cry at times but by the end I was filled with awe and an overwhelming feeling that this inspirational woman will truly make a difference in the world.

Driving Test Success Theory 2004/2005
Driving Test Success Theory 2004/2005
Offered by You Love a Bargain

5.0 out of 5 stars A BRILLIANT AND FUN WAY TO LEARN, 17 Jun. 2005
I only started driving lessons last week and have just tried this cd rom and loved it
I have passed the Hazard part straight away but not passed the theory yet which is no suprise as I have only just started studying.

The Official Guide to Learning to Drive (Driving Skills)
The Official Guide to Learning to Drive (Driving Skills)
by Driving Standards Agency

5.0 out of 5 stars A great way to start, 17 Jun. 2005
I had my very first ever driving lesson last week and went straight out and bought this book
I am sure it will come in very handy as I progress through my lessons.

The Official Theory Test for Car Drivers and The Highway Code
The Official Theory Test for Car Drivers and The Highway Code
by Driving Standards Agency

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I AM LEARNING TO DRIVE AGED 30 !!!, 14 Jun. 2005
I had my first ever driving lesson last week and went straight out and bought this book as I am so keen to learn.
This is a great book as it really does explain the answers and having the Highway Code book in the back is brilliantly handy too.

The Oasis Guide to Asperger Syndrome: Advice, Support, Insight, and Inspiration
The Oasis Guide to Asperger Syndrome: Advice, Support, Insight, and Inspiration
by Patricia Romanowski Bashe

5.0 out of 5 stars A book written with parents in mind, 14 April 2005
My son was diagnosed last year at the age of 9 with Aspergers, after my own research.
I bought this book after the diagnosis and have found it so helpful, I often refer back to it when struggling with my son's behaviour or funny little ways.
I am always keen to read any books on the subject of asperger and also dyspraxia as my son also has that.
I would reccomend this book to anyone and everyone dealing with this.

Once Upon a Rhyme London Boroughs
Once Upon a Rhyme London Boroughs
by Chris Hallam

5.0 out of 5 stars My son the poet, 30 Nov. 2004
My 9 year old son has a poem published in this book which for any child is an acievement, but Luke has asperger syndrome so it is extra special to him and us.
A BRILLIANT idea and a lovely book to keep also all the poems are written by children.

A Slice Of Saturday Night
A Slice Of Saturday Night
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars So many memories !!, 3 Sept. 2004
I went to see the show when I was about 15 with my mate.
It was brilliant and I am always checking to see if it is being performed anywhere again as I would love to see it again.
But the soundtrack does bring back so many memories as my mate had it at the time and we listened to it so much that I knew the words to every song before I even saw the show.
Even if you have not seen the show the songs are so funny, cheerful and catchy.

The Tiger Who Came to Tea
The Tiger Who Came to Tea
by Judith Kerr
Edition: Library Binding

5.0 out of 5 stars My favouate when I was a little girl, 21 Jun. 2004
This is my favourate childrens book, of all the books I read when I was a child this is the one I always remember.
I love being able to share it with my own 3 sons.
Such a lovely story a tiger just turning up on your doorstep and coming in for tea.