Profile for maniacmonkey100 > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
#Faster
#Faster

5.0 out of 5 stars Best EP EVER, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: #Faster (MP3 Download)
Since Blanca left, I didn't think this would be as good. I was wrong. This is possibly the strongest work that Manwell has created with Group 1 Crew and - while only 5 songs on the EP - it proves to show that there is still more awesome music to come from this band.

Royal Tailor
Royal Tailor

5.0 out of 5 stars EPic, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Royal Tailor (MP3 Download)
Wow....just wow...

Royal Tailor are by far the best new band on the block. Every single song is super awesome and special in it's own way.

Volume 1
Volume 1

2.0 out of 5 stars it's a pretty poor attempt at electronic pop, 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Volume 1 (MP3 Download)
James Bourne is one incredibly talented guy, but, unlike Busted, McFly and Son of Dork, his Future Boy work doesn't live up to his standards. There are a few songs that are notably decent - Get Up and Karate On My Heart - but other than that, it's a pretty poor attempt at electronic pop.

Demonstration [Explicit]
Demonstration [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Possibly the Best Album of 2013, 4 Nov. 2013
This song is absolutely phenomenal! It's Tinie with a new style. And I must say, it works.

I love it when artists experiment with genres and alike. Tinie Tempah does it here by moving from the pop-rap to grime/hip-hop rap.

All I really have to say is: If you love bass, rap, rock, pop, grime, hip-hop and good old British rap, BUY THIS ALBUM!

Union J
Union J

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst Album I've Ever Heard, 3 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Union J (MP3 Download)
My sister bought this album last week and I was forced to listen to it in the car.

It was terrible. Right from the first song to the final one, it is appalling. The man who wrote the majority of the songs and produced the album - Steve Mac - is an appalling song writer, but an ok producer.

It wasn't so much the beat and instruments (even if they weren't real) that were bad, but the lyrics in the songs. They pronounce 'Beethoven' wrong, and one lyric is: "I'll give you a tissue for your issue". Terrible!

I never really liked them, but then I never really liked One Direction until I heard their debut album. It wasn't the same with Union J. The album is as bad as the singles - in fact, even worse as the singles are probably the best songs on the album.

I do not recommend this unless you have no musical taste or an ear for talented song writing.

It: Film tie-in edition of Stephen King's IT
It: Film tie-in edition of Stephen King's IT

2.0 out of 5 stars I began drifting off to sleep every time I was reading it, 12 July 2013
I bought this thinking it would be an amazing novel, and it seemed to be a bedtime book for when you can't sleep and want something to help you fall asleep to. I didn't even reach the second part of the book as I just couldn't be bothered to keep going if it was making me feel sleepy. Nothing scared me, and the characters are thinly written and King seems to have some poor literary skills that don't appeal to me. Every character's sub-story was pretty much the same, and the repetition wasn't effective - it was useless.

Don't think I will be trying another Stephen King novel anytime soon.

The Island (Fallen Earth Book 1)
The Island (Fallen Earth Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars Isn't even worth £0, 28 Jun. 2013
I got this when i first got my Kindle as it was a top selling free book that sounded intriguing. It was terrible. The worst book I've read, none of it is gripping and I when I finished it, I felt empty. Steer away from this series.

Evolution
Evolution

5.0 out of 5 stars The best one yet, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Evolution (MP3 Download)
The first JLS album was amazing and the second topped it by miles. Jukebox was a brilliant collection of fun-filled songs. However, those three sound like average songs compared with this sudden change from the band. It's an amazing collection of R&B from easily the best boyband to arrive since McFly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easily the best album he has done., 7 April 2013
This review is from: Dangerous (MP3 Download)
When I first listened to this I enjoyed it. After that I was hooked to the album and listened to it over and over again. It's now been roughly a year since its release and I am still not bored by it. It goes without saying that all 12 tracks are astonishing in their own way.

The best tracks are:
That Was My Life

Five-Two Television
Five-Two Television

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 7 April 2013
This review is from: Five-Two Television (MP3 Download)
I own every album by KJ-52 and I must say, this along with his latest - Dangerous - is the best of his works. From start to finish he delivers meaningful lyrics that will inspire the youth to come to know God. This is a superb piece of art and I strongly recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2