Profile for E. Harrison > Reviews

Content by E. Harrison

E. Harrison (west mids, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
WOMENS LADIES NOVELTY OLAF FROZEN CHRISTMAS JUMPER SWEATER TOP XMAS unisex (M/L, red)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Nov. 2014
Nice jumper, as shown in picture. Nice thick wooly jumper for Christmas shopping in

Emily Fox-Seton Being "The Making of a Marchioness" and "The Methods of Lady Walderhurst"

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 17 Feb. 2013
After watching the TV show over christmas I really wanted to read the book. And so far so good. Different to the show, but I am enjoying learning more about Emily.

Sterling Silver Initial Letter E Charm -fits Pandora,Chamilia & similar Bracelets -Fabulana Charms
Offered by For Him For Her

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition, 17 Feb. 2013
A really nice product. I bought this as i had a Pandora Charm bracelet for my birthday. I didnt really like the Pandora initial charms so when i found this i was really pleased. Its a lovely addition to my bracelt. I will be buying more charms from here.

Peppa Pig: George's First Day at Playgroup
Peppa Pig: George's First Day at Playgroup
by Ladybird

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little read, 17 Feb. 2013
My little boy loves George Pig and is starting nursery soon, so I thought it would be a nice for him to see that George goes to School too. I think its gone down well as we have to read it most days.

His Every Word (For His Pleasure, Book 11)
His Every Word (For His Pleasure, Book 11)

3.0 out of 5 stars Its okay, 27 Jan. 2013
Having read all the others and enjoyed each one up until book 10. I have to say I've been stuck on this one as I really cant be bothered with it anymore. I wont be getting the others

Ride (Photek Remix) [Explicit]
Ride (Photek Remix) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 27 Jan. 2013
I love this woman, always amazing songs and is always top of my play list. A must for a Lana fan

I Am A T. Rex! (Dinosaur Train)
I Am A T. Rex! (Dinosaur Train)
by Penguin Group USA

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought as a gift, 27 Jan. 2013
I brought this for a Dinosaur mad little 2year old and he loves it. His mum has said she has to read it evey night for him. So will be getting some more for him. Great product and great price

Uncle Al Capone
Uncle Al Capone
by Deirdre Marie Capone

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought as a gift, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Uncle Al Capone (Paperback)
Brought as a Christmas gift for my brother, something he asked for and ive not heard a complaint about it so i think it went down well

Impossible (Main)
Impossible (Main)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this song, 27 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Impossible (Main) (MP3 Download)
James Arther and Fifth Harmony from UK and US X Factor sang this song and i loved both, but i had to have the original!

How To Be A Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking
How To Be A Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking
by Nigella Lawson

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 27 Jan. 2013
Love Nigella, brought to add to my collection! Have made a coupe of things out of it already and im sure many more to come.

Page: 1 | 2