Profile for Pat > Reviews

Pat

Inov-8 Bare-XF 210 Cross Training Shoes - 7.5
Inov-8 Bare-XF 210 Cross Training Shoes - 7.5

5.0 out of 5 stars zero drop, 1 April 2014
One of the best bare foot shoes I have used as a crossfitter use them for strength training or metcons. I am normally a uk size 8 but had to buy these in a 7.5 to fit.

The Paleo Diet: Lose Weight and Get Healthy by Eating the Foods You Were Designed to Eat
by Loren Cordain

5.0 out of 5 stars feel better than ever, 1 April 2014
I bought this book to get a true understanding of the paleo diet. If interested in weight loss or an increase in training performance looking and feeling better then look no further.

Inov-8 Bare-XF™ 210 Unisex Cross-Training Shoe,Forest/Black/Red/Lime,8.5 M US
Inov-8 Bare-XF™ 210 Unisex Cross-Training Shoe,Forest/Black/Red/Lime,8.5 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars zero drop, 1 April 2014
One of the most comfortable bare foot trainers I have used. I am a crossfitter and use these for strength training and metcons.

Silverline 427654 Karabiner 108 x 56 mm (Old Version)
Silverline 427654 Karabiner 108 x 56 mm (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars sled dragging, 1 April 2014
Used in conjunction with 1 metre cargo slings for heavy sled drags. Product seems very strong and it also has a screw locking mecanism which gives you peace of mind when dragging heavy weights.

Silverline 633720 Cargo Sling 1 Tonne - 1 m
Silverline 633720 Cargo Sling 1 Tonne - 1 m
Offered by Handystraps® LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars sled dragging, 1 April 2014
Bought for heavy sled dragging both hands behind back one sling in each product was only perfect for the job. Would highly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin D3, 16 Dec. 2011
Happy with my purchase fast delivery from Ireland so don't see a lot of sunlight so I think vitamin D3 is important as a supplement for me. Crossfit is what I love doing and I feel since taken this supplement my performances have improved.
cheers.

MHP Activite Sport Mult Vitamins - 120 Tabletslets
MHP Activite Sport Mult Vitamins - 120 Tabletslets

3.0 out of 5 stars supplement review, 1 Sept. 2011
I haven't been taken the product long enough to notice any difference so at the moment I'm not much help.