Profile for A Thompson > Reviews

Content by A Thompson

A Thompson (Great Britain)

Docooler Classic Vintage Compact PU Leather Case Bag for Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Instant Film Camera with Shoulder Strap (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Much Needed Extra!, 30 Oct. 2016
Very well designed and much needed for the camera which is awkward to carry. The case looks great with the White camera and fits very well. I like how the complete flap protecting the lens can be removed with easy press-studs so that the camera can be used while still in the case.

One Moment, One Morning
One Moment, One Morning
by Sarah Rayner

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Summer Read, 30 Oct. 2016
Really easy read with a raw undertones. I felt I could relate to some of the situations and sympathise with the characters. The author captures the reality of how a large group of commuters who are all avoiding eye contact on a busy train to London have to work together in a crisis.

iPhone 6S Plus Case, Ubegood Ultra-Thin [Drop Protection]Shock Resistant [Metal Electroplating Technology] Soft Gel TPU Bumper Case for iPhone 6 Plus Case cover- Silver
Offered by Ubegood-Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish Product, 30 Oct. 2016
This phone case arrived very quickly and the packaging is very professional. It looks very stylish around the sliver edges and especially around the camera. All the edges are smooth and it is a perfect fit at the base. Only criticisms, I thought this product would help with grip, in actual fact it made the phone more slippery. Also, the only design floor is the fit around the volume buttons, the case bulges out ever so slightly and doesn't seal at the side of the phone. All in all I would reccomend and I would buy again.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Effective, 30 Oct. 2016
I ordered two Zipper makeup packs within the space of two weeks from the same seller and the same link. I actually received two different products, one like the description and another which was more like a devils horn with no blood gore. I would order again, but make sure that you get what you order i.e. the the pack in the picture!
The zipper is a little difficult to put on and you need to be very patient. I highly reccomend you put the Zipper on about 1 hour before the blood gore otherwise the gore will loosen the glue. I would strongly advise watching a YouTube tutorial before attempting to try applying the zipper on your own.

Otostick Cosmetic Ear Correctors
Otostick Cosmetic Ear Correctors
Offered by pharmacysaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Solved Sticking Out Ears, 15 Jan. 2016
With the help of a family member, I put my Otosticks on for the first time last night. It was like a revelation. You're probably only reading these reviews because you're conscious, as I am, about sticking out ears but You're ready for surgery. Like me, you probably held your ears back in the mirror and wished they would stay in that position. With these Otosticks it's like a miracle, you hold them back for a few seconds and they don't return to the sticky-out position!

I put them on just before bed last night and as describe, my Otostick stayed in position over night and survived my shower this morning. I don't expect to get seven days out of them, however I'd be happy with one or two days for special occasions when I feel my ears will look obtuse in photographs.

The only negatives I can find is that someone has to help you put them on. Like me, you might be very private about your protruding ears and allowing someone to stick them back might feel intrusive. I have had no discomfort, however I forgot to factor in that I am a full-time glasses wearer when I chose this product. All this means is that my Otosticks are placed further down my ear and because of this have a slightly decreased result had I been able to place them higher where the legs of my glasses rest. My only other gripe would be that the protective backing is quite hard to remove and touching the adhesive will automatically limit its effectiveness to stay in place for as long as it should.

Overal I am more than happy with the product. Who would have thought such a simple silicon adhesive could have such a massive impact on someone self-confidence. They are quite pricey but this reflects the quality and design of the product.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2016 11:33 PM GMT

iGadgitz Diamond Blue Durable Crystal Gel Skin (Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU) Case Cover for Apple iPod Touch 2nd & New 3rd Gen 8gb, 16gb, 32gb & 64gb + Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product, 19 Jan. 2012
its a lovely product and really does feel like gel; very very protective and stylish! I would recommend the product! cant fault it!

Case Cover for iPhone 4/ 4s
Case Cover for iPhone 4/ 4s

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but picture is deceiving, 19 Jan. 2012
The product shown in the picture is deceiving as it shows a white back with clear plastic sides as seen on some of the other similar products being sold on Amazon. however when it arrived the sides were white plastic not clear which I don't mind too much, also the holes at the side for the keys don't quite match up which makes it difficult to alter volume. All in all it's a well-made sturdy product that looks the part; and for the money I paid for it I can't really complain!
I would recommend the product and would buy again!

Apple iPhone 4 / 4S Screen Protector, MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Customer Service- Replied within hours of compliant, 19 Jan. 2012
On receiving the product I was initially disappointed; it was later than expected after paying for quick delivery and 1 of the 2 screen protectors was defunked.

The first screen protector i attempted to put on was not up the scratch (I know the puns!) the 'tab' was less of a tab and more of a loose piece of paper and simply pulled straight off so i was left trying to apply the protector with my finger nail which was never going to end well.

After my first attempt i was too cautious with my second and was too slow and the dust got in and left bubbles on the screen over the 's' key when typing so i had to take the protector off. I will admit it is not easy to apply the product and i would recommend watching the Video clip of application before you try yourself as there are invaluable tips on the clip such as washing the screen with water that would have really helped.

I was disappointed with the product I received being 50% duff; so sent a message off explaining my reasons for being unhappy; within hours I received a very detailed and informative message telling me on how to apply the product and informing me that I am going to get a new pack sent to me and that my postage was being refunded. I couldn't be happier because the actual screen protector itself is just fantastic; you really can't tell it is there; shame about the dust bubbles!