Profile for Mr. P. T. Smith > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. T. Smith

Mr. P. T. Smith

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Ballantrae 100% Lambswool Tartan Scarf Sky Blue Check (One Size)
Ballantrae 100% Lambswool Tartan Scarf Sky Blue Check (One Size)
Offered by Dunedin Cashmere

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2017
What a lovely scarf, at an unbelievable price for the quality of the product.

The Girl in the Ice: A gripping serial killer thriller (Detective Erika Foster Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning first read., 2 Jun. 2016
I saw this book in an email and took a chance. How lucky was that. It was excellent. I finished it as quickly as I could. Roll on the next Erika Foster.

iPod Touch 5th 6th Generation Genuine Leather Case, iPod Touch 5/6 Case Genuine ZAFOORAH Credit Card Wallet Stand with 3 Bonus items Stylus, Screen Protector, Microfiber Cloth (Genuine Leather Wallet Stand - Light Blue)
Offered by ZAFOORAH

Gloss WHITE USB 2.4Ghz 1200CPI Wireless Optical Mouse with Wireless Nano Dongle....6-10m range for use with PC , Laptop , Netbook, Apple Macbook , iMac
Offered by Techccessorize UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Optical Mouse, 14 Oct. 2013
I purchased this as a replacement for a Vaio mouse and it has been fantastic - at times better than the original and at a fraction of the price.

iPad Mini Screen Protector,TeckNet [2-Pack] Ultra Clear High Response 4H Hardness HD Screen Protector Film For Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3
Offered by SPEEDY GOAL LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product., 26 Feb. 2013
This was just what I wanted and it arrived early - always a good sign. Quite easy to apply and would be happy to use them again.

ToLuLu®Hedgehog 6" 7" 7.85" inch tablet Case Sleeve Carrying Bag Cover for Apple iPad Mini Mini 2/Samsung Galaxy Tablet 3/Galaxy Tab 4 7inch P3100 P6200/Lenovo A8-50/Yoga 8-inch Tablet/HP DELL Acer 7inch tablet7 inch/Acer Iconia A100/Google Nexus 7/Noble NOOK Color
Offered by Colorful*Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Feb. 2013
This product arrived from China far quicker than some UK products. It is of excellent quality and is extremely useful and practical.

Konig USB Scanner for 35mm Film and Slides
Konig USB Scanner for 35mm Film and Slides

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, Great Results., 29 July 2012
Having hundreds of slides we wanted something to allow usto transfer them and we bought the Konig USB Slide Scanner and we weren't disappointed. It is straightforward to use andthe results from the scanner are excellent. We now have completed our back-up and we would recommend the Konig Scanner if you want to digitalise old photo slides.

MediaDevil Apple iPhone 3G/3GS Screen Protector: Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition - (2 x Protectors)
Offered by MediaDevil

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product - Excellent Service., 10 Feb. 2012
My phone was new and I wanted something to protect the glass. I had tried another product and was not happy and so I decided to try PhoneDevil. The service was excellent - delivered next day which was a good sign. The instructions were 1st Class and I am absolutely delighted with the screen protector. I can't think when I am going to need the second one in the pack. Great product - well done.

Adjustable Aluminium Folding Walking Stick Pole 81-92cm
Adjustable Aluminium Folding Walking Stick Pole 81-92cm
Offered by New-Sales

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Buy, 27 Jun. 2011
We bought this for my father-in-law and he was delighted with it. I must say that it would be much improved with a rubber foot on it instead of the hard plastic one, which can slip.

First Thrills
First Thrills
by Lee Child

3.0 out of 5 stars First Thrills - Few Thrills!!, 27 Jun. 2011
This review is from: First Thrills (Hardcover)
I bought this book in anticipation of a good read but sadly I was disappointed.Some of the authors I hadn't heard of and,those I had,I was not taken by the quality of story. Ignore the name Lee Child on the front but I know what Jack Reacher would do with this book!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3