Profile for Ron > Reviews

Content by Ron

Ron

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Ex-Pro® Panasonic DMW-BLC12E, DMWBLC12E High Rated Power Plus+ 2 Year Warranty Replacement ID Secured Lithium Li-on Digital Camera Battery for Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5, DMC-G6, DMC-GH2, DMC-FZ200, DMC-FZ1000 [EXACT DECODED]
Offered by ExpressPro

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement battery for FZ200, 8 Jan. 2017
At a fraction of the cost of a genuine panasonic lumix battery, this spare battery is just what I wanted. It charged up quite quickly and powered up my FZ200 with no problem. Time will tell if it holds it's charge for the same time as the lumix type, so will 'update ' if necessary. Item arrived well packed and on time as promised. Will deal with this seller again.

Eurosonic - Plug in 240v Automatic Night Light with Spare Bulb
Eurosonic - Plug in 240v Automatic Night Light with Spare Bulb
Offered by Bigger Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Dec. 2016
Good value nightlight.

Lloytron Spare Night Light Bulbs SES 7W (E12) Pygmy Clear - B4028ES
Lloytron Spare Night Light Bulbs SES 7W (E12) Pygmy Clear - B4028ES

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value bulbs for `older` type of nightlights, 18 Dec. 2016
Excellent value bulbs for `older` type of nightlights. Not really easy to get hold of on the high street. Well packed and received quiuckly.

Right Angle Micro USB Cable, Fone-Stuff® - Charge and Sync Data 90 Degree Lead for Mobile Phones, Sat Navs and Tablets in White (1M)
Offered by Fone Stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars Right Angled usb lead., 18 Nov. 2016
Just what I needed to charge/operate my 10 inch tablet without the straight type plug hindering the tablet from sitting at an angle on the table. Arrived well packed in small jiffy bag, and quite quickly. Very reasonably priced item that works well and I will deal with this seller again - in fact I have ordered a 3m one as well so it can do the same when I am to far away from a mains socket.

Poweradd Pilot 2GS 10,000mAh Dual-Port Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, most other Phones and Tablets-Silver (Lightning cable is not included)
Offered by Poweradd

5.0 out of 5 stars 10,000 mAh portable power supply, 10 Sept. 2016
A brilliant piece of kit! This Power Bank has charged my 10 inch Tablet and my phone and used only 25% of its power. It will also charge my Kindle and my MP3 - so this will be essential for my holidays as you never know when you will run out of battery power on your devices. I read all the positve reviews before buying and I have not been disapointed .I have already ordered a case to protect it from scratches. This item arrived well packed and quite quickly. It did`nt take long to charge it up from unpacking (approx 2 hours). It is a little heavy, but after all its a `battery` so you would expect it to be so, however, the weight does not bother me. Well made, slim aluminium casing, 2 output sockets Recommended purchase for anyone requiring extra `juice` when away from a mains socket. Will deal with this seller again.

12pcs 1.2 inch - 6.3 inch Green Train Set Scenery Landscape Model Tree Scale 1/50
Offered by Trend Mall

3.0 out of 5 stars 12 piece set of 1.2 inch trees, 4 Aug. 2016
These trees are not very convincing and not well made, but at this price - you get what you paid for!, They were described on the Amazon site as 1.2 inch to 6.3 inch! - I received only 1.2inch trees, but they are acceptable if you put them amongst a lot of other trees in the background. Packet arrived quite late (from china). Trees were sqaushed into 2 small plastic bags (5 to a bag plus 2 loose), and I think a heavy carton/box must have fallen on my packet in the mail system, as the trees needed to be straightened once they were out of the bags.

Modrock Plaster of Paris Bandage 8cm x 3m x 3rolls
Modrock Plaster of Paris Bandage 8cm x 3m x 3rolls
Offered by Creation Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Plaster of Paris, 28 July 2016
An excellent and reasonably priced plaster bandage pack that I used to build my hills and valleys on my N gauge model railway layout. I had more than enough to complete my projects. Arrived well packed and on time.

RAF V-Force Operations Manual
RAF V-Force Operations Manual
by Andrew Brookes

5.0 out of 5 stars Book on the RAF V Force, 28 July 2016
Being ex RAF, I found this to be a very accurate description of the way we did things in those `cold war` days. Fascinating book which is a good read with lots of excellent photo`s. Arrived well packed and on time as promised.

The Best Of Fourplay
The Best Of Fourplay
Offered by ScreamingCd UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of 4play, 28 July 2016
This review is from: The Best Of Fourplay (Audio CD)
This is a new group to me and was purchased as a `risk`!, and as a lover of soul/smooth jazz this was a good choice and I was not dissapointed. I will have to get some more of this group. Received well packed and on time as promised.

Ollie's Country: 14 Songs from the DVD Soundtrack
Ollie's Country: 14 Songs from the DVD Soundtrack
Offered by Not2day Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Englands best Country & Western artist, 28 July 2016
I purchased one of `Ollies` CDs at a recent steam rally (my first one) and was impressed in his relaxed style and good voice, hence the reason for this purchase, I wanted to hear more of his music. I was surprised to read that he is British. A very good collection of songs that he delivers with a velvity voice. I will buy more of this singer. Item received well packed and on time as promised. Will deal with this seller again

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14