Profile for Sparrowlegs77 > Reviews

Content by Sparrowlegs77

Sparrowlegs77 "phogan110"

Every Day Is a Holiday
Every Day Is a Holiday

5.0 out of 5 stars A great level of humour and a great read - well done George., 25 Nov. 2014
I had read George's penniless adventure and found it very entertaining, so was very much looking forward to this book. I bought it as I like the previous book and was not disappointed. I roared with laughter at the book and unfortunately I had reached the back cover all too soon.
George has a fantastic writing style which is very easy to read. The book is very easy to get into without having to wade through lots of introductions etc. I really cannot wait for the next offering from George and will be buying it the very second that it comes out. I really feel like I have shared in the experiences in the book - especially when Father Dougal went missing.
Download this book - you will not be disappointed.

Along The Med on a Bike Called Reggie
Along The Med on a Bike Called Reggie

5.0 out of 5 stars Andrew and Reggie have done it again, 25 Nov. 2014
I recently completed this book. I loved Andrew's previous book of his tales cycling to Italy on good old reliable Reggie so was really looking forward to this book. It did not disappoint and is filled with the same humour and adventures as the previous book. I was actually disappointed when I finished reading this book.
I am not a cycling tourist, but I do enjoy cycling - you do not have to be a cyclist to enjoy the book, it is not full on information about gear ratio's times etc, but experiences found while touring on a bike.

Great Work Andrew - I cannot wait for the next book.

P.S. Can I come with you on the next one?

Vroom With A View: In Search Of Italy's Dolce Vita On A '61 Vespa
Vroom With A View: In Search Of Italy's Dolce Vita On A '61 Vespa
by Peter Moore

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the crazy frog!!!!, 29 July 2005
This is the third of Peter's book that I have read now and found it the same as the other two, I was not able to put it down. His problems with the Vespa (Sophia) in the early days are hilarious. He really manages to get across people's feelings and emotions towards him as he winds his way across Italy.
Thoroughly enjoyable.