Profile for BW > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hylo Tear
Hylo Tear
Offered by FirstForContactLenses

4.0 out of 5 stars These drops were recommended to me by my optician, 24 April 2017
This review is from: Hylo Tear (Personal Care)
These drops were recommended to me by my optician. I have dry eyes and need some ongoing help to stop my eyes getting gritty and sore. I think these have helped but it is early days yet. I was having difficulty getting the drops in the target area of my eye but have since got a little gadget called AutoDrop which gets round this problem. The only concern I had at the time of receiving Hylo drops was that the box seal was broken. The leaflet inside the box states that the drops should not be used if the seal is broken on receipt. I went ahead and used them anyway to avoid the hassle of returning them however, I can't help but wonder - were those drops used before I got them?

2 pairs Orthotic insoles Full length with arch supports, metatarsal and heel Cushion for plantar fasciitis treatment (7-8.5)
Offered by World Of Wellbeing

3.0 out of 5 stars 99 which were just as good in my opinion, 24 April 2017
After purchasing these I found insoles in Aldi at £2.99 which were just as good in my opinion.

Argan Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream - Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
Argan Anti-Wrinkle Face Cream - Regeneration Anti Wrinkle Cream
Offered by arganorganics

3.0 out of 5 stars I can't justify paying the amount of money for this again and will revert to my much cheaper variety which actually makes my ski, 24 April 2017
I am afraid that I never noticed a jot of difference from using this cream. I can't justify paying the amount of money for this again and will revert to my much cheaper variety which actually makes my skin feel better than this one.

Mondex London Ladies Small Genuine Brown Leather Strap Watch (Glow in The Dark Luminous Dial)

3.0 out of 5 stars it isn't nearly as good as my Lorus Lumibrite, 24 April 2017
As a spare watch this is ok but I found the strap to be a bit tight. Whilst the dial is supposed to light up in the dark, it isn't nearly as good as my Lorus Lumibrite. I also miss the absence of a date facility.

Tobar Jumbo Pencil
Tobar Jumbo Pencil
Offered by GiftLocalUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant present, 24 April 2017
This review is from: Tobar Jumbo Pencil (Toy)
Bought this as part of a present for a teacher who was moving schools. It was perfect for the occasion. Large, fun pencil of good quality.

Ladies Brown Genuine Leather Padded Watch Strap Band 12mm XL Extra Long
Ladies Brown Genuine Leather Padded Watch Strap Band 12mm XL Extra Long
Offered by Talk Time

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 24 April 2017
This strap is just as it looks on the picture. For those who need a longer strap, it is a good length, nice looking strap and very comfortable. Gone are the days when I go to the jewellers and pay a ridiculous £16 for a longer length strap (that, incidentally, only lasted a year). I would definitely buy this again for another watch.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Suffice to say that I too have a Skagen watch and am absolutely delighted with the appearance and reliability of it, 22 Jan. 2016
I bought this watch as a present so cannot comment much on this particular watch at the moment. However, when I received the watch I was very impressed with how it looked - very classy. Suffice to say that I too have a Skagen watch and am absolutely delighted with the appearance and reliability of it. The weight is perfect and sits nicely on the wrist.

Folding lightweight commode chair with top loading easily removable pot
Folding lightweight commode chair with top loading easily removable pot
Offered by Fenetic Wellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish I had thought of this sooner!, 29 Nov. 2015
I bought this product for my elderly Mum who needs frequent trips to the bathroom through the night. The chair has proved to be a great success. It is sturdy yet lightweight., a good height and stable with the arms. The potty is good quality and easily cleaned. The folding ability makes for easy storage when not required. I thought I would have some assembly to do but it is just ready to go. It really is an excellent product for the money and is giving Mum a much better night's sleep without those long energy-sapping trips to the bathroom. The supplier was very prompt in dispatching so I am well pleased.

Children Kids Alphabet Learn & Play Table & Chair Set Children Furniture Educational Gift Christmas Gift Secret Santa

5.0 out of 5 stars It seems very sturdy and I am more than happy with my purchase, 3 Jan. 2015
My niece loves this set and sits on it all the time. It seems very sturdy and I am more than happy with my purchase. Only disappointment was I discovered it for £10 cheaper in Home Bargains after I had bought this set but, that's the way it goes sometimes!

PolaTab Q10.1 16GB 10 inch Android 5.1 Tablet PC Octa Core GPU Quad Core CPU (4 x 1.3 Ghz) 1GB RAM Expandable to 48GB Twin Camera Capacitive Touchscreen 1024 x 600 Bluetooth HDMI Google Play - UK Brand, UK Service, UK Support

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price. Easy to use, 14 Aug. 2014
Great price. Easy to use. I haven't bothered with all the things it can do. This is my first tablet and just wanted to get access to the internet instead of always having to sit at my computer. I did quite a bit of research on tablets and the differences in price were quite staggering. I am glad I bought this one.

Page: 1 | 2