Profile for Happy gran > Reviews

The Mentalist - Season 3 [DVD] [2011]
The Mentalist - Season 3 [DVD] [2011]
Offered by wmdservices

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mentalist season 3, 13 Jun. 2014
Haven't watched it yet, but saw it on t.v. some time ago. We enjoyed it then so bought the dvd

The Mentalist Season 2 [DVD]
The Mentalist Season 2 [DVD]
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars The Mentalist season 2, 13 Jun. 2014
This review is from: The Mentalist Season 2 [DVD] (DVD)
Haven't watched DVD yet, but saw it on t.v. some time ago. We enjoyed it so much we bought the DVD

Sex And Death 101 [DVD] [2007]
Sex And Death 101 [DVD] [2007]

1.0 out of 5 stars Sex and Death 101, 13 Jun. 2014
As fans of The Mentalist my husband and I thought this would be a bit of fun. Instead, we were embarrassed, barely laughed and squirmed. One particular scene far from being amusing us had us holding our breath in horror at what was apparently going to happen.

3 Pairs JA White Ladies Supersoft Turn Over Top Socks 4-8 uk, 37-42 eur
3 Pairs JA White Ladies Supersoft Turn Over Top Socks 4-8 uk, 37-42 eur
Offered by Sock Snob Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars White socks, 13 Jun. 2014
Nice socks, but size range too great. 4 - 8 is too much. In order to fit size 8, they have to be big enough, which makes them too big for the smaller size. But the socks are nice and soft.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2015 4:40 PM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Socks, 13 Jun. 2014
Very good quality, comfortable to wear, but I wish they would make the size range a bit less, i.e. instead of 4 - 8 perhaps 4- 6 and 7 - 8. My actual size is 3, but I can't get ladies socks this small and children's socks are brightly coloured with sparkles and embroidery on them. Not what a 70 year old really wants.

Piano Concertos
Piano Concertos
Offered by marvelio-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Piano Concertos, 13 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Piano Concertos (Audio CD)
Excellent recordings, but I think I prefer the old vinyl Tschaikowsky played by Emil Gillels (I've thrown the record away, so not sure of spelling) However, I thoroughly enjoy listening to the cd.

Vogue Patterns V8923 Size E5 14/ 16/ 18/ 20/ 22 Misses' Petite Dress, Pack of 1, White
Offered by Stuff 4 Crafts

4.0 out of 5 stars Vogue pattern, 13 Jun. 2014
Very nice pattern, but not as simple as they say. I would say this was more intermediate than easy but worth the effort.

V - The Complete Series [DVD] [2008]
V - The Complete Series [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Marc Singer

3.0 out of 5 stars I am a sci-fi fan but, 9 May 2014
My family and I watched this on the television the first time around and thoroughly enjoyed it. However, it now seems very old fashioned and dated. It's also a bit amateurish in its plot and action sequences.

A Dance With Dragons: Part 1 Dreams and Dust (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
A Dance With Dragons: Part 1 Dreams and Dust (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 5)
by George R. R. Martin

3.0 out of 5 stars A long drawn out saga, 9 May 2014
I kept buying these books expecting the conclusion of a very long drawn out saga. Unfortunately I got fed up with them due to so many characters being killed off. I did buy part 2, but won't be buying any more

Tchaikovsky;1812/March Slav
Tchaikovsky;1812/March Slav
Offered by music_by_mail_uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very evocative music, 9 May 2014
Both these pieces conjure up the battle between the Russian Army and Napoleon's forces and the climax of the 1812 never fails to move me.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4