Profile for Tar811 > Reviews

Content by Tar811

Tar811

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Activated Charcoal Natural Teeth Whitening Powder by Pro Teeth Whitening Co® | Manufactured in the UK
Offered by Pro Teeth Whitening Co

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant results- would totally recommend this product., 10 Sept. 2017
Very impressed with this product. Can see an instant improvement in whitening of my teeth. It is a bit of a messy method and doesn't taste very nice! But the results are worth it. I only use when I am going somewhere important as I am concerned if there is a long term effect of daily use. Happy with product, and the little pot will last me years!!!

Benedict's Brother
Benedict's Brother

5.0 out of 5 stars emotional journey, top 10 of my books read., 23 May 2017
The emotion, the unexpected, the new teachings of Buddhism. The relationships and the acceptance and care between people and community. I read this for a book club, not certain I would enjoy it but overjoyed at given the opportunity to go outside my usual comfort zone of reading books.

iCozzier® Mini Bamboo Watch Stand Universal Multi-device Charging Station and Cord Organizer Stand Dock for Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Note, Nexus, Samsung Tab, Smartphones, Tablets
Offered by iCozzier

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken on arrival. Poor product very disappointed, 16 May 2017
Very poor. Arrived not fit for purpose. Not nailed or glued together and was broken before it was out of the box!! I was so excited for this product but bitterly disappointed by the lack of checking that the product is fit and actually nailed / glued together before dispatching!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 28, 2017 1:08 AM BST

The Accident: The bestselling psychological thriller
The Accident: The bestselling psychological thriller

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok but got dull, the nose-dived, 24 Nov. 2016
First few chapters were ok, but it began to get dull and boring. The end was predictable and short. Not a great psychological thriller, more like a diary account.

Set of 2 Easyjet Cabin Size Trolley Case with Matching Laptop Bag (Cabin Case + Laptop Bag, Stripes)
Offered by Urban UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but flaws in design which makes them unusable., 5 Oct. 2016
First set I ordered "got lost in transit" which was a cool stripy design. What was delivered following was an all black number.
They are OK but you have to get use to the odd 50% opening outwards and not 90% suitcase and 10% lid/opening front.
It does mark VERY easily and a MASSIVE FLAW - No side handle???!!!!! Sound silly but is crucial when traveling as how do you lift it out of the boot? How do you pick it up and place in the over head lockers and then once in, it's impossible to get out as you have absolutely nothing to grab.
Would I buy again? Only at half the cost that I paid (I paid £55).

Hardcastle Memory Foam Back Cushion - Black
Hardcastle Memory Foam Back Cushion - Black
Offered by SDE Online

5.0 out of 5 stars ***IF YOU WANT RELIEF FROM PAIN AND DISCOMFORT - THIS IS THE PRODUCT!!***, 5 Oct. 2016
I was born with spinal complications, I have never found a memory foam or supportive back cushion that was any good – in till now. This back support is amazing. It's soft but hard enough to give ultimate support. It is made of good quality material.
The only tiny tiny grumble is the elastic - it is too big and causes it to move but it only takes to seconds to rectify.
I have now purchased in total THREE of this item. One for home - sofa/home office chair, another for my car and a third for work. That is how confident I am with the RELIEF FROM PAIN AND DISCOMFORT that the product delivers - I don't know how or why it is different from all other products but after 36yrs of searching, I have finally found it. I am looking further down the line now at reducing medication (with my GP) as my pain has subsided to a degree I feel confident.
Thank you for this product - it actually works and changes lives but don't let me persuade you, try it for yourself.

Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband - Black, Small
Fitbit Charge HR Heart Rate and Activity Wristband - Black, Small
Offered by SupremeDealsEU

1.0 out of 5 stars Purchase from my store with a one year guarantee, 2 Aug. 2016
For this 31st of March 2016 by first of August 2016 this is now broke and only had a 30 day guarantee purchase elsewhere
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2016 2:32 PM BST

PPP Groomers Ear Powder, 28 g
PPP Groomers Ear Powder, 28 g

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother., 2 Aug. 2016
Pointless does nothing but irritate my dog.

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE/GIN ~ FUNNY GIFT ~ NATURAL 42 X 38CM COTTON SHOPPING BAG TOTE
Offered by designs.4.u

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay but looks cheap, 2 Aug. 2016
Okay but lettering is very plastic like and stuck on a small canvas bag - looks a bit cheap

James Wellbeloved Dog Food Adult Turkey and Vegetable Kibble 10kg
James Wellbeloved Dog Food Adult Turkey and Vegetable Kibble 10kg

5.0 out of 5 stars But I totally love this dog food and I'm jumping am so excited at breakfast makes me very happy dog owner., 2 Aug. 2016
Brought this dog food as always I fed my Cavaliers on James Wellbeloved however one has repeatedly been fighting infections. Following research decided to feed grain free – best decision I've made! But I totally love this dog food and I'm jumping am so excited at breakfast makes me very happy dog owner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15