Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer (Dorset, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
ZFE 100Pcs 1/2" Mix Grit Sanding Bands Sleeves and 2 Mandrels For DREMEL Rotary Tool
Offered by ZFE® Direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Problem with Mandrels, 13 Aug. 2017
I brought this product from this seller several months ago, and was very happy with it, but I recently ordered the same thing again, and had problems! The grinding sleeves were identical, and worked very well, but the Mandrels were faulty, in that the screw which squeezes the rubber part, and hence holds the sleeves on tightly, was the wrong size, and just turned in the thread, without tightening up the rubber. I might be able to find screws which fit the mandrels, but this will take time, and it's stopped me from using the wheels......NOT good.

Date U Stick Flash Drive USB 2.0 4G Chocolate
Date U Stick Flash Drive USB 2.0 4G Chocolate
Offered by Kosm

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 10 July 2017
USB stick not only looked nothing like the Chocolate Bar in the picture, but overheated and went dud within about 20 minites of being in the PC.
So it's not only completely useless as a USB, but also completely useless to try and make anyone believe it's a lump of Chocolate.
All in all, Bloody Useless.......

SanDisk Clip Jam 8 GB MP3 Player - Black
SanDisk Clip Jam 8 GB MP3 Player - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Frozen and useless, 2 Jun. 2017
Device froze up, and now totally useless, after 4 months. Can't returm, so money wasted.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 22, 2017 4:09 PM BST

Sakura 37488 3-Piece Gelly Roll Blister Card Medium Point Gel Ink Pen Set, White
Offered by Totally-Crafty USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pens, 10 Jun. 2016
Quick delivery and very nice pens.

Peach PC200-07 Multi Purpose Trimmer/Punch
Peach PC200-07 Multi Purpose Trimmer/Punch

1.0 out of 5 stars Basically flawed., 27 Feb. 2016
I had good expectations of this product, but sadly it failed in it's most basic function, of cutting a smooth neat slice through paper. A bit ragged....I could do better with scissors, and probably will make do with that for now.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Dickie, 3 Jan. 2016
Utterly splendid Bow Tie, now I just have to learn how to tie it. The Handkerchief is a nice extra, though best kept in the pocket with the 'Nice Side' showing. The reverse is less colourful and smart.

Proops 20 Piece Micro HSS Mini Twist Drills Number & Archimeadian Archimedes Drill 0-2mm. (M0603) Free UK Postage
Offered by proops brothers ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless, 26 Dec. 2015
CANNOT recommend this drill to anyone. After only a couple of uses, the drill stopped working, because the guide which causes the twisting action 'opened up', thus not gripping the screw drive shaft anymore. The guide metal is obviously thin and pretty useless. The last Archimedes drill I had lasted me about 10 years, and it was second hand and well used when I got it. I'm going to try and get it working again, but I don't hold out much hope.....

Samsung (SH-224DB) DVD Re-Writer SATA 24x Black No Software or Cables-OEM
Samsung (SH-224DB) DVD Re-Writer SATA 24x Black No Software or Cables-OEM
Offered by BLUETIK

2.0 out of 5 stars Incompatible with my PC, 13 May 2015
It arrived Ok, but was simply not compatible with my power supply or PC connectors. I've never seen a drive with sockets like it, before.
I'll give it to someone who might be able to use it, as sending it back will cost a fair bit, and is too much trouble.

Koss Clipper Sportclip Clip-On Headphones with Carrying Case for iPod, iPhone, MP3 and Smartphone - Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars POOR sound, POOR Bass....POOR fit...., 15 April 2015
Sadly, I received a pair of these headphones as a Birthday present. I now wish I'd chosen something else. The earphones won't fit well on my ears (while others from Koss have been great), but the main, and by far the most important problem, is the lousy sound that comes out of the things. I've had many brands of head and earphones over the years, ranging from £1.50 Car boot earphones, to Koss headphones costing over £50. Some were bad, but most were good to excellent....These Koss earphones have been the worst sounding of any of them, and NOT cheap.
In contrast I got a pair of cheap Panasonic earphones recently (under £4) from Amazon, and they blow these Koss earphones away. The Koss set has POOR volume, NO Bass to speak of. I had the earphone volume turned full up, and my player turned fully up, and played some heavy rock.....What I could hear of it was poor......On my Panasonic cheapo pair, the music is TOO loud for my ears at the same setting as the Koss had.....And the music from the Panasonics was clear, musical, lots of Bass, just perfect. I thought Koss were supposed to be a good make, but I won't be buying any more. I should have remembered this, as I have been disappointed in previous pairs as well. I can buy 3 sets of Panasonics for the price of one set of these rubbish Koss ones....I shall probably do just that.....
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 19, 2015 10:49 AM BST

Casio Collection - Men's Analogue Watch with Resin Strap - MRW-200H-4BVEF
Casio Collection - Men's Analogue Watch with Resin Strap - MRW-200H-4BVEF

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, solid, watch., 15 April 2015
Very cheap watch, but strong, waterproof, and it seems to be the same watch as a few others, with the only difference being the colour. Some other colours cost almost double the price, for the SAME watch.....I recommend anyone who wants a cheap, reliable, waterproof watch, to get this. I consider it an alternative to the G-Shock, at a quarter of the price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3