Profile for Oh My Gaskarth! > Reviews

Content by Oh My Gaskarth!

Oh My Gaskarth! "OMG!"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Converse Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor All Star Trainers, Grey/Black, 7 UK
Converse Unisex-Adult Chuck Taylor All Star Trainers, Grey/Black, 7 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome and quite rare, 16 Dec. 2013
First of all order your exact size. I previously owned a pair of converse that were way too tight but i made them fit. With that in mind i ordered a size up and they fit okay but they make my feet look huge, and they could do to be smaller! So yes, sizing is perfect in this pair at least no 1 up or 1 down.

The printing is awesome and eye catching They also look pretty understated until you get close you cant at first tell it is a flag. My only complaint is that the tongue of the shoe is a solid grey. I don't really imagine this could be helped but i was disappointed upon arrival i'd rather it had some at least subtle printing on as it is the first area your eyes focus on when you are wearing them.

Very comfortable and soft shoes. Dont need much breaking in and very good quality. :) I will post some customer photos also.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent quality durablity and reccomended brand, 16 Dec. 2013
I ordered this bracelet a while ago along with another non branded bracelet which in comparison this bracelet is much thicker and also a little smaller which offers more security when worn.
The blue is a nice eye catching but pastel color. The slogan is printed into a indentation rather than printed straight upon the rubber so it will last longer.
Worn for a few weeks and I'm forever crashing into walls (accidentally) and twisting it around when I'm bored and wearing it... and i haven't trashed the color or lost its shape yet.
I reckon you will get bored of it before it ruins.
Great sizing i have quite small wrists but its still not too big (unlike my other) to easily slip off my hand.

Astor Color Last Lipstick ~ 222 Fatale Red ~ Red Brown Shade
Astor Color Last Lipstick ~ 222 Fatale Red ~ Red Brown Shade

3.0 out of 5 stars Marilyn Monroe Red, 3 Nov. 2013
I ordered this for friend who has been looking for a lipstick in this exact shade. However upon arrival I was disappointed to receive a Marilyn Monroe shade of red rather than the Red Brown shade which is advertised.
However the lipstick is nice, lasts a fair while too even while drinking and dries in fast but makes the lips feel moisturised.

Forever Young Premium Double Weft Human Hair Extension Full Head Weft Dark Auburn 20" Long
Offered by Forever Young.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wowzers!, 16 Oct. 2013
I will also submit a photograph of the extensions... I was worried upon arrival they looked darker than my actual hair but I think they're actually a perfect match! My hair has lots of minimal blonde streaks in it naturally and so does the extensions. which will make for extra perfect blending. As they have to be cut to size I cant properly finish this review yet... as I am awaiting another set to compare the sizes to I got this as a thickener..

The length is true to size as it is the length my hair was before I lopped so much off. It looks very pretty and it is super soft and in excellent condition.

Ladies Bella Zip Up Hooded Jacket Coat
Ladies Bella Zip Up Hooded Jacket Coat
Offered by Blue Magik

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh my Beautiful coat :), 16 Oct. 2013
Okay so I am in love with my new coat! Where do I start? Okay the inside is lined with a fleece material which literally warms you from the second you put it on and feels great too. I'm 5ft 7" and I don't find the arms ruffle on me like on the picture and I wear a size medium. However they are fortanatly long enough to cover my arms perfectly which is a problem with lots of coats. The hand cuffs could've done to me a bit smaller as they are already a stretchy material it would've been more secure to have a snug fit.. but still it's a wicked feature as it has thumb holes so you stay warm but keep your digits free :)
Okay so there are actually 7 yes, count em SEVEN pockets to stash your items. I like to put my phone (which is 5" length) in the zipper pockets so they are very deep and also the pockets all feature a concealed snap button! the last pocket is a small wrist pocket on one arm which is just so cool :)

The exterior material is like a canvas. It's rain proof I have been out 4 or more times now in horrific conditions :) and I have stayed nice and dry, it does not seep through even when the coat gets wet you stay dry. The hood is a thick jersey like most hoodies. It's quite big covers your head well and keeps you extra toasty :)

Okay so for length like I said i'm 5ft 7" and it fits just over the top of my jeans which is nice because its not too fussy but it's not too short either, just what I wanted. Yep you can zip it up very high but I ordinarily entrap my hair in it so I tend to just zip it to my neck but I reckon you could get it up to your chin on a cold day and eliminate bulky scarfs! :)
I did find however on a breezy day, bear in mind I was only wearing a thin t-shirt underneath, my arms got a little cold so i'd reckon i'd either wear a thin long sleeve shrit and layer up but the sizing is actually pretty good it's fitted but with room enough to to get a jumper under so I might do that. It's up to you :)

It looks just as amazing open as it does fastened I think you can make it look more casual open but still edgy... I love how it's still edgy but in a very subtle way so it can be dressed up and down :) It literally works with anything :)

Sorry for such a long review but I REALLY like my new coat and I HIGHLY RECCOMEND that if you're interested that you get it too :) BTW I think that when you get a size up the length goes up 2 inches per, so you can bear that in mind for how long you want it...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 3, 2013 7:45 PM GMT

GoGoDiva Clip in Hair Extensions 100% Human Remy Hair #18 Strawberry Blonde colour 26 inches Length 135 grams hair weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a brief thought, 16 Oct. 2013
I ordered these extensions please realise this is not yet a review. I am just awaiting my order which in 5 days will be here and I will write a review. I have super thick hair so the 135 grams of hair sounds perfect but on other colours I have seen mixed opinions. I am going to put them to the test. I will state if you need 1-2 packs or one is enough :) Just wanted to say in case anybody is considering buying them.... as there is currently no reviews... and I am excited
ACTUAL REVIEW::
Okay so when my order turned up I received a honey blonde set of extensions...which I was disappointed with but at least I can dye them auburn... but I decided as I have to sets to use them as highlights. They aren't as thick as they suggest.... I have SUPER thick hair I don't know how to describe it. However if you haave naturally quite thin hair I think they would work and even give you extra fullness and volume. However as my hair is thick it makes my natural hairline thicker and then the extensions seem even thinner.
The length is true, however another thing when I purchasd these they were priced at 46.00 inc shipping... however now they are 89.00. I do not think they are worth that I don't think you get the exact amount of grams they said. I sewed two sets of 135 grams of hair together and they still aren't thick enough!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE READ, NOT A ACTUAL REVIEW A CAUTION, 15 Oct. 2013
I was about to purchase the extensions when I noticed the actual weight of the hair is only 18grams..... which is nowhere near enough most hair at 24 - 26 inches is 100 - 110 grams...

Superman Classic Shield Adult Hoodie Sweatshirt
Superman Classic Shield Adult Hoodie Sweatshirt

5.0 out of 5 stars A very happy customer, 2 Oct. 2013
Well when it arrived I noticed it was quite a deep, still bright but not shocking blue. I guess I was assuming it would be a bright baby blue shade. Anyway as always it's a very thick hoodie with a good deep printing and vibrant colours. The superman logo takes up most of your torso area which is neat :).
I ordered a size small and being female its a little baggy but if you are too and want a kinda tight but not snug fit then this is the perfect size. It's also very warm but still wearable in summers.
This is a perfect brand of hoodies to buy as most band hoodies and comic hoodies are the same make. I have a fair few and they have all survived well going on 4 years now :).
The prints don't crack too easily either. I shall update in a while to tell you how it is holding up.

Vintage Retro Style Oversized Matt Black Square Frame Nerd Geek Clear Lens Glasses
Offered by ardisle

5.0 out of 5 stars Great :D, 2 Oct. 2013
Well I read all the unpositive reviews so I really hoped I could write a good review for the product, and I can :).
Okay so the frames are more realistic looking as they aren't super thick however I didn't like the rectangular corners which made them look fake again.... The glass is thin not magnified so easy to see through. I think the nose bridge is just a little high up which makes you realise they're fake. I know you're probabally wondering why I want them to look so real :). Anyway they are amazing quality and I wear mine every other day but these are a great add on to a costume theme... so I actually DO RECCOMEND these :)

Schwarzkopf Live XXL Ultra Brights 91 Raspberry Rebel Semi Permanent Hair Colour
Offered by Top Ranking

5.0 out of 5 stars Dyed Auburn hair!, 22 Sept. 2013
I love having splashes of colour in my hair however I don't like to bleach it. I have natural auburn hair and this colour goes straight over. Left the first time for 30 minutes and it worked a treat left this time for 1 hour and I think its even more vivid... not sure looks amazing though
Looks more redish than pink I think but there is a shocking pink shade you can get. I have natural blonde bits in my hair and these have dyed a super bright red which I love.
Doesn't last long but fades out nicely doesn't turn a bad colour.
I'd say it lasted about under a month. and the smell is to die for its like grapes!
Happy to re-purchase going to try purple next!
Wish you the best of luck.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 2, 2015 10:00 AM BST