Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Francina Poulsen > Reviews

Content by Francina Poulsen

Francina Poulsen

Veritas
Veritas
by Rita Monaldi

1.0 out of 5 stars I dont hate it, but......., 11 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Veritas (Paperback)
Buying this book as the thrid book, written by the Italian duo, I was most surprised, after receiving the other two books in English, Veritas was in Italian, which I cannot read. Why this book was sold to me and not informing me that it was an Italian edition, I will never understand. I have kept the book, I simply did not have the mental strength to set about returning it. So who knows, maybe one day I will learn Italian.

The Upanishads (Classics)
The Upanishads (Classics)
by Juan Mascaro

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book to have, 11 Jan. 2013
All went well and I received the book in good condition. Any book giving us a better understanding of our God is worth reading. This is of course important only to those who wish to grow as a human being. A good book to recomend.

Omron M3 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M3 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Offered by NHL Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Security for the home, 31 Dec. 2012
Love this item, which gives a feeling of health security, to be able to keep your own eye on things

The Cambridge Ancient History, Vol. 2, Part 2: The Middle East and the Aegean Region, C 1380-1000 BC
by I. E. S. Edwards

5.0 out of 5 stars History lovers, 31 Dec. 2012
A history book packed with information. Although we have the internet, it so still wonderful to have a text book, to underline passages, to make your own notes, etc. Nothing beats actual books.

Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail
by Cheryl Strayed

4.0 out of 5 stars Recomendation for the book; Wild, 31 Dec. 2012
Good book for outdoor lovers. An inspiration to look closer at the PCT
I can give a good recomendation, read the book yourself.
Title : Wild by Cheryl Strayed