Profile for pdd > Reviews

pdd

Page: 1 | 2
Let's Change The World With Music
Let's Change The World With Music

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't fault any track and strongly recommend it., 9 Oct. 2014
I've always been a fan of Paddy McAloon and this cd confirms it even more. I can't fault any track and strongly recommend it.

I Am Pilgrim
I Am Pilgrim

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug. 2014
This review is from: I Am Pilgrim (Kindle Edition)
Excellent read would definitely recommend this book

Lonely Side of Town
Lonely Side of Town

4.0 out of 5 stars 80's rock, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Lonely Side of Town (MP3 Download)
Listening to this took me back to the 80's, still a great track over 25yrs later. Went to see this group live definitely worth buying.

Behind The Stare
Behind The Stare

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Behind The Stare (Kindle Edition)
Whilst containing plenty of detail I found this book inspiring and will be reading this again. Finding myself watching and reading more about cross, watch some stuff on you tube too.

Uni-ball UM170 SigNo Gelstick Rollerball Pen 0.7mm Tip 0.5mm Line Black Ref 9003000 [Pack of 12]

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent pens, 23 Dec. 2013
Would recommend these pens, I use them everyday, better then an ordinary ball point,ink remains wet a little too long for me but would always buy again.

Accusharp Sharp-N-Easy Non Slip Knife Sharpener
Accusharp Sharp-N-Easy Non Slip Knife Sharpener

4.0 out of 5 stars handy, 12 July 2013
Used this sharpener on some decent knives and it does work and bring the edge back , as long as the knife doesn't get too damaged this will do the trick for most domestic knives, worth the price and would recommend it.

Vital Signs
Vital Signs

5.0 out of 5 stars 80's classic, 24 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Vital Signs (MP3 Download)
Vital signs is one of those albums that unequivocally defines 80's music, the songs may seem dated after 30yrs but every song on this album belongs there, no fillers here, the production is perfect along with powerful vocals. I feel confident that these songs would be just as popular today if they came out as new songs, well worth the money even more deserving of 5 stars.

Eyelevel Monza 1 Aviator Men's Sunglasses Silver Effect One Size
Eyelevel Monza 1 Aviator Men's Sunglasses Silver Effect One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Driving glasses, 15 Jun. 2013
I chose to buy this make as I have been impressed by a pair of Eye Level glasses I use for fishing. I took a chance as I had not tried a similar pair but no need to worry, the Monza fitted perfectly and even though I don't do a great deal of driving I wanted a suitable pair without paying silly prices. The copper lens is well suited to driving and would definitely recommend customers check this range out when considering any sort of sunglasses.

Damages "When I Am Through With You"
Damages "When I Am Through With You"

4.0 out of 5 stars Great theme song, 9 Jun. 2013
Only heard of this song and band after watching box set of Damages (definitely recommended) has a U2 feel about but still is a great sound in its own right.

Sunflower
Sunflower

5.0 out of 5 stars timeless, 9 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Sunflower (MP3 Download)
I've always like this song just never got round to buying it still sounds just as good now as it did when it first came out.

Page: 1 | 2