Profile for PA Hughes > Reviews

Content by PA Hughes

PA Hughes (New Forest UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Anker PowerLine+ Micro USB (6ft) The Premium, Fastest, Most Durable Cable [Kevlar Fiber & Double Braided Nylon] for Samsung, Nexus, LG, Motorola, Android Smartphones and More
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant cable from a brilliant company., 24 May 2016
Brilliant cable from a brilliant company.
Received 2 of these as replacements from Anker to replace lesser quality ones that failed on me.
These cables are robust and work great. Have to say that top marks go to Anker for customer service. They worked hard to put everything correct. I am loving these new cables. Many thanks Anker....

Anker 6ft / 1.8m Nylon Braided Tangle-Free Micro USB Cable with Gold-Plated Connectors for Android, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Sony and More
Offered by AnkerDirect

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible quality.., 10 Feb. 2016
They're close to useless.. I bought x2 cables and both have lasted no more than 6 or 7 insertions, highly intermittent connection when plugged in. One of them became damaged & bent when I knocked the phone off the bedside table whilst connected, the other just became troublesome after a week. Sadly regretting the purchase of these. The amazon basics with molded ends are great, these are just the nastiest of the nastiest.

A New Constellation
A New Constellation

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, very fresh of some threat is unknown yet seems so familiar., 2 Sept. 2015
This review is from: A New Constellation (Audio CD)
Very nice, and a very fresh sound for what seams music we've heard before but can't quite place.. The track Jumble Sale is so divine. Sou do very strange but reminds me of 1970's Brazil - very weird....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 1, 2016 10:28 AM GMT

HEAVY-DUTY CAR TYRE AIR COMPRESSOR INFLATOR 12V 140PSI
HEAVY-DUTY CAR TYRE AIR COMPRESSOR INFLATOR 12V 140PSI
Offered by Rhino Car & Van

5.0 out of 5 stars Great compressor, 5 Feb. 2015
Great compressor. Owned for a few years now and no signs of letting me down at all, used regularly on all of our three cars, one is a classic which needs topping up quite often, very strong, quiet, & quick. In fact friends come over to mine for their tyres filled. A nice small, powerful, quiet & easy to use compressor.

Mikki Travel & Household Luxury Cat Snoozer Luxury Long Plush Charcoal
Mikki Travel & Household Luxury Cat Snoozer Luxury Long Plush Charcoal

4.0 out of 5 stars Small dogs alike warm to this bed., 18 Dec. 2014
Whilst my cat still prefers to sleep anywhere other than a proper bed my Chihuahua on the other hand has moved in & loves this bed.

Tigres En Fuga
Tigres En Fuga

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb sounds...., 17 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Tigres En Fuga (MP3 Download)
Amazing album. Allow the Colombian, Latin, Spanish, Mexican sounds lift your soul and take you to places you'd like to be.. I love the twisted melodies of this album with the Latin infusions, it reminds me of dark, warm evenings in Spain sat around a camp fire. Brilliant album..

Roberts Vintage DAB/FM RDS Portable Radio with Built in Battery Charger
Roberts Vintage DAB/FM RDS Portable Radio with Built in Battery Charger
Offered by Electrical Discount UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great portable radio, 13 Sept. 2014
Had this as a Christmas present from my partner and now nine months in has been great. Good clear stations, & so useful the inbuilt battery charger, it gets turned on most days & we're very pleased with it. Super radio.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, I too can have a beard, 18 Feb. 2013
Well for many, many years I always thought I was incapable of growing anything more than a slight stubble, problem for me is although I am dark haired anything more than my afore mentioned stubble then grows quite ginger & fair, and tends too look a bit thin on my face giving the impression of a not so dense beard.
I've known about this product for years but thought it only attached to grey hairs.
It was only until Amazon recommended it to me that I thought I'd try it. Incredible!!! I grew my ridiculous looking ginger/poor covering beard for two weeks then tried this. 5 minutes later I have a thick dark coloured proper mans beard which is the same colour as my head hair, it's pretty incredible. :)

Labyrinth
Labyrinth
by Kate Mosse

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 14 Jun. 2006
This review is from: Labyrinth (Paperback)
I really enjoyed reading this book, it kept me gripped throughout, what I like about it is the story based on a real event, ok the bit about the holy grail is the story here, but yes the Trencavels did live in the Chateau Comtal, and a family like the Pelletiers could have existed (I like to think so), and yes the Trencavels did allow Bons Homes, known by the Catholic Church as Heretics to live in peace. This is a really good story with a solid historical true base to it, friends and family have read my book and they too enjoyed it immensley, as one earlier reviewer put it 'The book makes you want to travel to Langudoc to explore the region', so much in fact I've done it, through this book I'll be visiting Carcassonne next month.

A jolly good read all around. Top marks

Baker's Dozen
Baker's Dozen
Offered by jim-exselecky

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 30 Mar. 2006
This review is from: Baker's Dozen (Audio CD)
What a find! I was rather tongue in cheek about wanting to hear these guys, I mean FZ is the master, any imitation would be sacrilidge; how wrong was I. These guys are really good, this album plays host to some of the best FZ songs, the openining track (after a recorded telephone message from Ike Willis) is so hauntingly similar to the original FZ album it's pure class, together with 'Pick me I'm clean', I had to listen twice as I was convinced they'd sampled Franks singing, a super album that any Fran Zappa fan would adore

Page: 1 | 2