Profile for kidk > Reviews

Content by kidk

kidk

Hard Time 2nd Edition: Banged Up Abroad Raving Arizona: Volume 2 (The English Shaun Trilogy)
by Shaun Attwood

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, strongly recommended !, 22 Dec. 2015
I cannot recommend the book enough. Both my wife and I found the story incredible but heartbreaking. Shaun is actually doing something now that he is not obligated to do...
I truly believe Shaun would go back and see people he knew in that prison and give them some hope if he were able. After seeing his parents and family, the guy is from a nice family and good home.... He just got into something very silly and paid for it.
The charities that benefit from this literature are deserving and fair.
I respect what Shaun has done very much.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Gordon's have moved the goalposts like BA Avios and although a g&t they have reduced ..., 11 Dec. 2015
Gordon's have moved the goalposts like BA Avios and although a g&t they have reduced the gin strength (abv) from 6.4% to a stingy 5% but price has increased...

Sex, Drugs, Ratt & Roll: My Life in Rock
Sex, Drugs, Ratt & Roll: My Life in Rock
by Stephen Pearcy

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read - wouldn't copy him., 1 Dec. 2015
Ok read - I still struggle not to think of Panama when I hear Round and Round... At least Stephen is honest about being a total idiot trying heroin just to see what it was like... Now you know... His daughter seems proud of him and appears sensible herself. He's older than I realised.. He's also experienced some sad things despite a taste of fame..
The book serves as a drugs warning.

Back Lotion Applicator CLEAR Apply SUNSCREEN, SUN PROTECTION, SELF TAN, PSORIASIS & ECZEMA PAIN RELIEF, BACNE & ACNE medical OINTMENT, body & DRY SKIN cream. 100% reach. BackBliss Patented Design.
Offered by BackBliss

5.0 out of 5 stars Taken me a while to leave this review, 1 Dec. 2015
I've never had the opportunity to leave feedback for this product - I purchased the BodyBaster (back-beauty.com) over 11 years ago and it saved me a lot of grief in Hawaii for 4 weeks. I am delighted with the product, I still have it and 4 replacement pads left, all in excellent condition. Sensible superb purchase, and The BodyBaster was in there before the competition... It's very good for sunscreen, unsure about self tan. Sturdy, lightweight, portable, and easy to pack.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 2, 2015 9:23 AM GMT

Black Vinyl White Powder
Black Vinyl White Powder
by Simon Napier-Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Superb even Years Later. . ., 26 Sept. 2012
This is not a cheesy book whatsoever. It is absolutely accurate about what really goes on. Just look at the banks ! It is one of the few books that I really didn't want to finish. I got despondent as I neared the last chapter because I was enjoying the book that much. Plus, the author has over 50 years experience in the industry and has the decency to tell the truth about what really goes on without being falsely loyal to keeping quiet for undeserving greedy people. . . A lot of artists forget their manager, and what their manager did for them when they were in tears on the phone begging to be made a star again. Or just to be made a star. So it's fair to hear what an experienced manager has to say, avoiding a one sided situation. Well respected and savvy music with extensive experience. I would even say 5 minutes of this guy's advice could speak 5 years ! Enjoy. . .

It's Not Easy Bein' Me: A Lifetime of No Respect But Plenty of Sex and Drugs
It's Not Easy Bein' Me: A Lifetime of No Respect But Plenty of Sex and Drugs
by Rodney Dangerfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Book, 19 Aug. 2012
Very eye opening detailed account of this legend's life and sad upbringing. I never realised that he was born way back in 1921!
His act was somewhat truthful...

FreeStyle - White Headphones - iPod All Generations
FreeStyle - White Headphones - iPod All Generations
Offered by Agagadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little product, 19 Feb. 2012
Great value for money with a superb sound at a superb price. Not sore on the ears after hours of use and can handle low frequencies very well.