Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "Steve" (UK)

Kuman 1602 LCD Shield Module Display V3 for Arduino UNO R3 MEGA2560 Nano DUE KY54
Offered by kumanroad

1.0 out of 5 stars Just comes up with random characters. No, it's ..., 26 Aug. 2016
Just comes up with random characters. No, it's not me or my Arduino board. I do know what I'm doing. I'm surprised that this was' tested before dispatch', as the contrast was turned right down, so you couldn't initially see anything anyway. For £11 I can't be bothered to send it back.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars The screws that hold it all together keep coming out ..., 6 Mar. 2016
The screws that hold it all together keep coming out, and the watch keeps dropping off my wrist. I've even tried Loctiting and Supergluing it, but it still happens. Thank goodness I haven't lost or broken my watch yet!

[Upgraded Version] VicTsing USB 3.0 to VGA Video Graphic Card Display External Cable Adapter for PC Laptop Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP
Offered by VICTECH

1.0 out of 5 stars Only displays 800 X 600, 23 Feb. 2016
Rubbish. As with another customer, it's stuck on 800 X 600 resolution, and I just can't change it. It's now in the bin.

Writing Your Dissertation with Microsoft Word
Writing Your Dissertation with Microsoft Word
by Vincent Kiernan

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 25 Dec. 2015
It's a simple guide to Microsoft Word. Nothing more.

Lava Lamp Classic Lava Lamp, 14.5-inch, Purple/ Yellow
Lava Lamp Classic Lava Lamp, 14.5-inch, Purple/ Yellow

2.0 out of 5 stars After a few days, the colour just disappeared from ..., 25 Dec. 2015
After a few days, the colour just disappeared from the water (of whatever liquid it is). I've now got a lava lump with yellow stuff floating in water(?)

Very unattractive.

Many Many Many Gods of Hinduism: Turning believers into non-believers and non-believers into believers

1.0 out of 5 stars I wish I'd bought something else., 25 Dec. 2015
Oh dear! Methinks me wasted my money. Extremely superficial.

Btopllc 8GB MP4 Player MP3 Music Player With Micro SD Card Build in 1.81'' Real Color Lcd Screen,Video,Audio,Voice Recorder, Media,Picture view,games,4Th Usb Cable and earphone-Pink
Offered by Juste Prix

1.0 out of 5 stars Buyer beware!, 25 Dec. 2015
Very inexpensive, but still not worth the money. Arrived with a dent in (I didn't care too much about this), but the functionality is dire. Played with it for half an hour then binned it.

You get's what you pay for!

High Intensity Guitar Technique Book 1: The Foundations of Proper Guitar Technique: Volume 1
by Anthony George

1.0 out of 5 stars Not much content, and what's there is very basic., 3 Sept. 2015
Very large text and double line spacing. Loads of words, and not much music. Very basic, and not 'High Intensity' in any way.. I wish I hadn't bought it.

The One-page Project Manager: Communicate and Manage Any Project with a Single Sheet of Paper
by Clark A. Campbell

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very pleased. 'Free' Excel editable template costs $10., 13 Jun. 2012
Be careful. All is not it seems. The free template is a PDF file - not too useful. To get the (as claimed) file editable by Excel you have to pay nearly $10. Additionally, it's very bloated. All in all, I wish I'd bought something else, and I recommend you do.

Research Methods for Business Students
Research Methods for Business Students
by Mark Saunders

5.0 out of 5 stars The best just got better..., 30 Aug. 2006
Having used the previous edition for a number of years in postgraduate study, I really didn't think it could be bettered. The great news is it has!

This new edition is a 'must-buy' book for any business student, whether they be undergraduate or postgraduate. Actually, it seems a shame to restrict the recommendation to business students, as most students of the social sciences would find it useful.

What's added enormously to this edition is the inclusion of loads more explanatory diagrams and computer screen-shots. Additionally, there are plenty of step by step examples of the application of theory. I've struggled with statistics despite reading numerous books and playing with very clever software. This book however has sorted me out. It's worth the money for that single chapter alone.

I know many of us students are hard up... but buy it! It's great to have around, rather than hoping the library has it!