Profile for Alice > Reviews

Content by Alice

Alice

Page: 1 | 2
Proops Set of 12 Wax Carvers, Probes, Cake Decorating, Pottery. (S7538). Free UK Postage
Offered by proops brothers ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars but they look good. I'm just a little disappointed that they didn't ..., 30 Jan. 2017
I haven't tried these out yet, but they look good. I'm just a little disappointed that they didn't come with some kind of little plastic pouch thing to keep them in. I'll need to look for something like that to buy separately now.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 30, 2017 12:42 PM GMT

BUSH DAB/ FM STEREO RADIO IN A WOODEN CABINET
BUSH DAB/ FM STEREO RADIO IN A WOODEN CABINET
Offered by AnjumW

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy cable supplied and poor sound quality., 19 Nov. 2016
My Mum bought this for me for Christmas last year. The sound has already gone really tinny. It seems the cable, at the point where it joins the bit that plugs into the radio, is about to snap off. Although, I've hardly even moved it around, apart from carrying it from the kitchen to the living room a few times. The cable issue could be the problem with the sound. I just tried to call Bush, but got through to Argos (who apparently manage Bush in the UK), but as I didn't buy it from Argos, they said that it was an Amazon problem. I'm not very impressed with the customer service on this. If someone from Amazon could contact me, I'd appreciate it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bush Wooden DAB Radio
Bush Wooden DAB Radio

2.0 out of 5 stars I got this as a present a year ago. ..., 9 Nov. 2016
I got this as a present a year ago. It was okay, but the cable has slightly snapped at the back where the cable meets the jack to go in the back and the sound seems to be very distorted now when I try to turn the volume up at all.

Coming Up for Air (Penguin Modern Classics)
Coming Up for Air (Penguin Modern Classics)
by George Orwell

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read, 25 Mar. 2015
It's an interesting snap shot into the pre-World War II era. Orwell has a pithy and compelling writing style. The book arrived on time and in perfect condition.

Samsonite Cabin Luggage Base Hits Upright 55/20 39 L (Purple) 59142-1717
Samsonite Cabin Luggage Base Hits Upright 55/20 39 L (Purple) 59142-1717

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for hand luggage!, 10 July 2014
I love the colour of this case and it is so light! I travel a lot and need a good sturdy, light, travel case which I can take as hand luggage. This fits the bill. I have used it a couple of times.

Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream 30 ml
Dr.Hauschka Rose Day Cream 30 ml
Offered by Prestige Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy., 10 July 2014
Always a winner. This cream is quite a bit cheaper than you would find on the high street. It feels really good on your skin and seems to be great for smoothing out wrinkles round the eyes. I also like it as it uses natural ingredients.

Samsonite Casual Daypack Wander Packs Backpack, Small, 21.5 Liters, Black/ Black 59987 1050

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sturdy Backpack, 10 July 2014
I always get Samsonite backpacks as they are really well-designed for you back, durable and can carry a lot of books, etc. I only needed to replace my last one after about 4 years of constant use as the zip had begun to go a bit. In some ways I preferred the design of my last one as it had a separate compartment for a lap-top, which was good for keeping papers in and keeping them up-right. This one just has a lap-top pocket in the main bit. But, I like the fact that this one has extra pockets on the side for carrying water, etc. Anyway, I hope this one will also last a long time. They are definitely worth the money for their durability. I hope they continue to make good products like this.

LADIES Cotton Gentle Grip SOCKS Size 4-6 6-pack BLACK
LADIES Cotton Gentle Grip SOCKS Size 4-6 6-pack BLACK
Offered by SMG UK

3.0 out of 5 stars They fit comfortably, but don't seem like cotton., 2 April 2014
I bought some socks a few years ago on Amazon which were nice cotton socks. I thought I was buying the same. These feel more artificial in fibre, with less cotton in and make my feet a bit hot. There wasn't any description of the fabric in the package, so I am not sure how much cotton they have in them. They fit well enough and I can't be bothered to send them back, but I will be seeking some proper cotton socks.

LLS Pure Sambazon Freeze Dried Acai Berry | 2250mg per 3 Cap Serving | 90 Capsules / 1-3 Months Supply | 100% Natural With No Additives | Perfect for Weight Loss, Detox, Energising, Boosting Metabolism, Improving complexion, Reducing Appetite | Produced in the UK Under GMP Certification - "Live Healthy, Love Life!"

4.0 out of 5 stars Noticeable Improvement, 9 Oct. 2013
I have been taking these for about 6 weeks now and I have noticed an improvement in my metabolism. I am enjoying food, but don't seem to feel so hungry in between meals and feel that I am eating healthy amounts. I haven't noticed any side effects from taking this supplement. I seem to have lost a couple of pounds. This could be a combination of things, but I feel the supplements are helping.

2092-BLK-14: Flower Rose Printed Ruched Drape Twist Knot Front Dress Tie Belted Party Summer
Offered by krisp clothing

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and sassy dress., 10 Jun. 2013
This dress is a bargain. The material is comfortable and cool and it looks good on. I ordered a size 14 first, but had to change it for a 16. Both orders arrived very promptly and were nicely wrapped. I am thinking of getting it in other styles.

Page: 1 | 2