Profile for Katie > Reviews

d-c-fix® Static Cling Window Film (no adhesive) Spring 67.5cm x 1.5m 338-8027
d-c-fix® Static Cling Window Film (no adhesive) Spring 67.5cm x 1.5m 338-8027
Offered by LightingandMobileAccessoriesUK

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 5 Aug. 2015
Perfect for privacy. Easily applied and stays up perfectly.

Palm and Pond Breastfeeding Cover - Turquoise Floral
Palm and Pond Breastfeeding Cover - Turquoise Floral
Offered by Daisybabyshop

5.0 out of 5 stars does what you need!, 10 Nov. 2013
Lovely and lightweight, perfect size and simple to use. My newborn also loves staring at the pattern while feeding. All you need to breastfeed discretely at the same time as being able to see your baby. Would definitely recommend to other mums.

The Original Glowstars Company Glitter Stars Pink
The Original Glowstars Company Glitter Stars Pink

1.0 out of 5 stars Very unimpressed, 2 Dec. 2012
I bought these for my little girl, to go on the ceiling of her bedroom. I searched for ages online to find some i thought she would love. I really thought she would love these as they glow in the dark and are pink and glittery!!! However...after spending a ridiculous amount of time sticking them up there THEY DONT GLOW!!!! I am so irritated that i have spent my money on these, and not even got what i wanted! How can you say they glow in the dark when they clearly don't?!?! Not even the teeniest hint of a glow!

Smiffy's Zombie Gangster Costume - Medium
Smiffy's Zombie Gangster Costume - Medium
Offered by Elbenwald

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 18 Nov. 2011
Good costume, although I was expecting it to come with the gun. The only problem I had with this was that the top was very thin, and see-through. So anyone wishing to purchase this i would recommend to wear a white top underneath it too! but over all a very good costume.

Violet and silver false-lashes
Violet and silver false-lashes
Offered by Character Fancy Dress

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 18 Nov. 2011
I was very impressed with these eye lashes, they stayed on the whole evening and I could even use them again. They were easy to put on, and once they were on they didn't budge. Very comfortable to wear and looked amazing!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 18 Nov. 2011
Really comfortable, fit really well and was the best price I had seen around. Very pleased with this purchase. I would definately recommend this to others.