Profile for cosmicsunshine > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
Conversations with God, Book 4: Awaken the Species
Conversations with God, Book 4: Awaken the Species

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic addition to the other CWG books, 15 April 2017
After years of quiet, God and Neale had another chat and this is the result. That it gives hope for the future of our species is absolutely true. However, we have to BE the change and thus DO what is needed in order to HAVE the amazing life offered to us. Easy to read and understand, providing loving concepts and ideas to assist us in our activities. We are invited to help in awakening our species... And we do it by realising we are awake already. Living our lives in harmony is possible. I highly recommend this book!

Om - Music for Divine Meditation
Om - Music for Divine Meditation

5.0 out of 5 stars Om magic, 2 Dec. 2016
Beautiful music and beautiful voice ... so happy I bought this one!

Angel Unaware: A Touching Story of Love and Loss
Angel Unaware: A Touching Story of Love and Loss

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written for any age., 31 Oct. 2016
I first read this book when I was a child and it touched my heart so much then, leaving an indelible impression. I loved watching Roy Rogers and Dale Evans on television, hearing them sing "Happy Trails to you until we meet again..." Now six decades later I have just read this book one more time...being touched deeply by the beauty and wisdom of the parents of this little child and how the world became more compassionate because of what they did. We need more love and understanding, kindness and inclusivity, as we try to bring harmony into our lives. This little book is worth reading and allowing it to bring peace to our hearts.

Children's Dungarees Age 6-12 Black Slim leg dungarees age 6 8 10 12 KID047BLACK-6 Years
Offered by Dungarees Online

4.0 out of 5 stars My grandson does love them, however, 9 Sept. 2016
They are a little tight in that they don't seem to have much room for a slightly bigger child. My grandson does love them, however.

Kindle for PC [Download]
Kindle for PC [Download]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2016
Works very well and makes it so much easier for reading.

Laser Pegs 6-in-1 National Geographic Ocean Construction Set
Laser Pegs 6-in-1 National Geographic Ocean Construction Set
Offered by Toyworld & Gifts For You

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2016
Go this for my grandson and he loved it!

2 x CROMPTON F8W/33 T5 8 WATT 12" FLUORESCENT TUBE IN COOL WHITE 33
2 x CROMPTON F8W/33 T5 8 WATT 12" FLUORESCENT TUBE IN COOL WHITE 33
Offered by The Lightbulb Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Good replacement lamps, 22 July 2016
I was glad to find these as our retirement flats lights need to be replace by this type and fortunately I was able to get them with no trouble. They have to last a long time and so far so good!

Philips Sonicare E-Series Brush Heads - Twin Pack
Philips Sonicare E-Series Brush Heads - Twin Pack
Offered by Zafash Pharmacy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely replacement heads, 22 July 2016
I do love my Sonicare E Series toothbrush and realised my brush had not been changed for a while. Getting new ones has put some sparkle back onto my teeth. I was glad to find these at a good price.

Kotion each G1000 Gaming Headset 3.5mm Lighting LED USB with Microphones for PC Laptop Computer -- Black with Red
Offered by Combaterwing Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Great headphones to do the job I want, 22 July 2016
Personally I needed to replace some old headphones with microphone and was overwhelmed by the choices. I am not into flashing lights and would have liked to have a volume control in the wire like my older ones had. However, this was a good price and I don't have to plug in the lights. I have a small head and even completely closed it will not quite stay on me, so I have to add a bit of foam held on with tubi-grip! But I have to do that with all this type. I do like the way the microphone is easy to position.

Tumbler Coffee Mug, Vacuum-Insulated Spill-proof cup , Double walled Stainless Steel Liner with 100% BPA free, 380mL,White

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely leak proof travel mug, 22 July 2016
This is a great product. The size is a little small if you are a big coffee drinker, but it seals tight and is easy to drink from. You do have to take the top off completely to drink. It is easy to clean and if you tend to knock things over, this sticks to a shiny surface and can't be pushed over to spill the contents. It has a strap I assume you could put on a belt if you wanted to. It definitely does not leak!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11