Profile for Mr. A. R. Green > Reviews

Potato Peeler Rex made in Swiss Guaranteed quality
Offered by cookware company

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a peeler, 9 Oct. 2014
It peels.

It takes out eyes (of potatoes).

It does what it should.

Barola Black Red Modern Funky Scroll King Size Duvet Quilt Cover Bedding Set
Barola Black Red Modern Funky Scroll King Size Duvet Quilt Cover Bedding Set
Offered by PremierDropShop

1.0 out of 5 stars Sticky duvet, 9 Oct. 2014
Ugh, this is awful, it sticks to your skin, so something simple as sliding your foot out of bed becomes a fight with the duvet. I washed it a few more times to make sure it it wasnt just because it was new. Nothing changed.

TOYOTA Yaris Wing Mirror Glass-Silver,RH(Driver Side),2006 To July 2011
TOYOTA Yaris Wing Mirror Glass-Silver,RH(Driver Side),2006 To July 2011
Offered by Low Price Wing Mirrors Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 9 Oct. 2014
Does exactly as it should, easy to apply, covered up and attached straight to broken mirror. Electric mirrors still work fine.

Aerocool Dead Silence 14cm LED Fan with Dual Material - Red
Aerocool Dead Silence 14cm LED Fan with Dual Material - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly quiet., 5 Aug. 2014
Got this today, I must say, I'm impressed.

I use the fan as a rear exhaust fan as the previous stock fan was noisy. This fan is nice and quiet, even quieter than my 2 corsair fans on my h100.

Due to how quiet this fan is, I'm buying 2 x 120mm versions.
I'd recommend to a friend, I'd even recommend to a stranger in the Internet. Someone like you.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Green one = AMAZING, 6 April 2014
I bought these for use as A) Cat toy B) point stuff out at meetings while remaining sat down.

The Green one is the brightest (By far), closely followed by red and finally purple (Not blue).

The green is a very precise dot, as is the red, but the 'blue' I received, even at a range of a few feet is a large (about 5p coin size) dot.

My cat loves them, he goes NUT! Well worth the £10 i spent for all three. The green one on it's own is more than the bundle of three!

MSI Z87M-Gaming Intel LGA1150 Z87 Micro-ATX Motherboard (4x DDR3, 8x USB 3, 6x USB 2, GBE, LAN, HDMI, DP)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very clean and good looking Mobo, 13 Feb. 2014
I purchased this as I'm updating my FX-6300 to an Intel i& 4470K. (Which I'm purchasing soon.)
So I'll just mention the out of the box features and update my review once all installed!

The solid and feels well built, there is some weight to it (heaviest MB I've had).
First off It looks GOOD. Black and red with some parts which glow red (Like the audio boost, MSI logo on the bottom right & 3 buttons on the MB but we'll cover them later)

It has all your standard ports you'd expect too see (and quite a few more in my opinion) -

4 x DDR3 Ram Slot supporting up to 32GB
6 x Sata connectors
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (for SLI or Crossfire)
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet)
2 x USB 2.0
1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse
6 x USB 3.0 (yes, SIX USB 3 PORTS!)
1 x DisplayPort
2 x HDMI
and an array or audio connections.

The MB has something I was chuffed with, 4 x four pin fan connectors. 2 for CPU and 2 systems fans. MB that I've had in the past have usually only had 2, one for CPU and one system fan, so i was pleasantly surprised by this.

That's it for now, check out the pictures, look at those sexy heat sinks.

I'll update once I've installed it and had a few weeks with it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card!, 6 Feb. 2014
I bought this card elsewhere (as it was cheaper) but the card is great.
I have it in a AeroCool Dead silence case (which is plenty space for the card.) , the card performs really well. My only issue is that the case I have isn't as well aircooled as my previous one, so the temps on the card at high load can easily reach 80 degrees. To rectify this I intend to get a better 200mm fan. As the stock AeroCool doesn't seem to move enough air and quick enough.
The card comes with drivers and other programs on disk. Including a 'Gaming App' which quickly (and easily) allows you to change the clock speed. So far everything I've thrown at it, it handles on Ultra with ease. I'd recommend as for this price and performance.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2014 1:14 PM BST

Perixx PX-1100, Backlit Gaming Keyboard - USB - Red/Blue/Purple Illuminated Keys - Full Size Layout - Elegant Rubber Black Design - 20 Million Key-press Lifecycle - Brightness Control Wheel - 1.8 m Cable - Adjustable Palm rest - UK Layout
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value backlit keyboard *UPDATE*, 6 Feb. 2014
There's one thing that disappointed me about the keyboard, and that's that for some reason it has the model number one the space bar key. It just seems out of place and stands out. (*Update* At first this bothered me as the pictures of the product didn't show this, but after a week of using it, I don't even notice it)
This isn't shown on the pictures of the keyboard by the way. Other than that it's a good keyboard.

*UPDATE*
After a few weeks using this keyboard, I can say that i am very satisfied. The backlit is nice (Not too bright/light) the keys are clear to see when (and when not) backlit. I find the media controls most useful, as I don't have to Alt+Tab out of a game to skip a song, or fiddle with the earpiece to my headset to turn the volume down. Both can be done quickly and easily.

The rubber feet make this keyboard totally none slip (on a pine table) which is obviously handy! The keys are responsive and I haven't found an issue yet!

For £35, this keyboard is great value and I would strongly recommend
Comment Comment | Permalink

OXO Good Grips Y Peeler
OXO Good Grips Y Peeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Chef's recommendation, 27 Dec. 2013
I work In a busy kitchen and we swear by these peelers. I've just ordered 2 more as our Kitchen porters seem to have lost them over the busy Xmas period. The peelers themselves are ergonomic and effective. We can quite easily peel any vegetable with ease. Butternut Squash? Absolute doddle!

We've had cheap peelers before, which are uncomfortable to use and break easily. We've even bought peelers from Asda/Tesco for £5 each! That didn't make the mark. These are a bargain and In my opinion, A must for any kitchen.

TRADITIONAL WOOD LOGS IN NET WITH YELLOW LOGO **SEND 2 BAGS**
TRADITIONAL WOOD LOGS IN NET WITH YELLOW LOGO **SEND 2 BAGS**

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really good value, 19 Nov. 2013
These sized bags can be picked up from lots of store (I have 4 stores near me that stock these) 1 x 5KG bag is priced at £4. So obviously 10KG is £8.
The delivery price makes it worse value, an extra £7! So £17 when I could've spent £8? Yeah, not worth it really

Page: 1 | 2