Profile for Mr. A. R. Green > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. R. Green

Mr. A. R. Green (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Luvele Supreme Vacuum Sealer Food Saver Kitchen Vacuum Packing Machine Sous Vide Cooking Bags - Luvele's All New Pro Style Model.
Offered by Luvele UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase I've made., 9 Mar. 2016
Possibly my best ever purchase. Useful in so many applications. Used it for marinating, cooking sous vide, resealing bags, vacuum sealing things that don't use often (such as flours/icing sugars)

Oven lamp temperature proofed 300°C, appliance light bulb L-oven lamp E14 - 15W - 230V AC
Offered by adaptare

1.0 out of 5 stars Light! No light!, 7 Nov. 2015
Screwed the bulb in.
And then there was light.

Use the oven twice. No light.
Maybe I just got unlucky. It was on £3 though.

Kenley Commercial Catering Electric Tea Coffee Hot Water Urn, 20 Litre, 1500 Watt, Silver
Offered by Smart Parts UK, Digital Lifestyle Retailer

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fine, 12 Oct. 2015
Heats up a little slowly (about 40 mins) but once there has no issue maintaining the temperature.
Works well.

Potato Peeler Rex made in Swiss  Guaranteed quality
Potato Peeler Rex made in Swiss Guaranteed quality
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a peeler, 9 Oct. 2014
It peels.

It takes out eyes (of potatoes).

It does what it should.

Barola Black Red Modern Funky Scroll King Size Duvet Quilt Cover Bedding Set
Barola Black Red Modern Funky Scroll King Size Duvet Quilt Cover Bedding Set
Offered by Viceroy Bedding

1.0 out of 5 stars Sticky duvet, 9 Oct. 2014
Ugh, this is awful, it sticks to your skin, so something simple as sliding your foot out of bed becomes a fight with the duvet. I washed it a few more times to make sure it it wasnt just because it was new. Nothing changed.

TOYOTA Yaris Wing Mirror Glass-Silver,RH(Driver Side),2006 To July 2011
TOYOTA Yaris Wing Mirror Glass-Silver,RH(Driver Side),2006 To July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot on, 9 Oct. 2014
Does exactly as it should, easy to apply, covered up and attached straight to broken mirror. Electric mirrors still work fine.

Aerocool Dead Silence 14cm LED Fan with Dual Material - Red
Aerocool Dead Silence 14cm LED Fan with Dual Material - Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly quiet., 5 Aug. 2014
Got this today, I must say, I'm impressed.

I use the fan as a rear exhaust fan as the previous stock fan was noisy. This fan is nice and quiet, even quieter than my 2 corsair fans on my h100.

Due to how quiet this fan is, I'm buying 2 x 120mm versions.
I'd recommend to a friend, I'd even recommend to a stranger in the Internet. Someone like you.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Green one = AMAZING, 6 April 2014
I bought these for use as A) Cat toy B) point stuff out at meetings while remaining sat down.

The Green one is the brightest (By far), closely followed by red and finally purple (Not blue).

The green is a very precise dot, as is the red, but the 'blue' I received, even at a range of a few feet is a large (about 5p coin size) dot.

My cat loves them, he goes NUT! Well worth the £10 i spent for all three. The green one on it's own is more than the bundle of three!

MSI Z87M-Gaming Intel LGA1150 Z87 Micro-ATX Motherboard (4x DDR3, 8x USB 3, 6x USB 2, GBE, LAN, HDMI, DP)

5.0 out of 5 stars A very clean and good looking Mobo, 13 Feb. 2014
I purchased this as I'm updating my FX-6300 to an Intel i& 4470K. (Which I'm purchasing soon.)
So I'll just mention the out of the box features and update my review once all installed!

The solid and feels well built, there is some weight to it (heaviest MB I've had).
First off It looks GOOD. Black and red with some parts which glow red (Like the audio boost, MSI logo on the bottom right & 3 buttons on the MB but we'll cover them later)

It has all your standard ports you'd expect too see (and quite a few more in my opinion) -

4 x DDR3 Ram Slot supporting up to 32GB
6 x Sata connectors
2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (for SLI or Crossfire)
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
1 x LAN (Gigabit Ethernet)
2 x USB 2.0
1 x PS/2 keyboard / mouse
6 x USB 3.0 (yes, SIX USB 3 PORTS!)
1 x DisplayPort
2 x HDMI
and an array or audio connections.

The MB has something I was chuffed with, 4 x four pin fan connectors. 2 for CPU and 2 systems fans. MB that I've had in the past have usually only had 2, one for CPU and one system fan, so i was pleasantly surprised by this.

That's it for now, check out the pictures, look at those sexy heat sinks.

I'll update once I've installed it and had a few weeks with it.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great card!, 6 Feb. 2014
I bought this card elsewhere (as it was cheaper) but the card is great.
I have it in a AeroCool Dead silence case (which is plenty space for the card.) , the card performs really well. My only issue is that the case I have isn't as well aircooled as my previous one, so the temps on the card at high load can easily reach 80 degrees. To rectify this I intend to get a better 200mm fan. As the stock AeroCool doesn't seem to move enough air and quick enough.
The card comes with drivers and other programs on disk. Including a 'Gaming App' which quickly (and easily) allows you to change the clock speed. So far everything I've thrown at it, it handles on Ultra with ease. I'd recommend as for this price and performance.
Comment Comments (7) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2014 1:14 PM BST