Profile for deirdre muldoon > Reviews

Content by deirdre muldoon

deirdre muldoon

hard back case cover clip on printed case for sony xperia z3 compact - infinite stars

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like the case, 10 Sept. 2015
Really like the case, phone slots in and out easily. I find I have to take the phone out of the case when it needs charging as the cover at the side where the charger goes in is blocking it slightly but it's not a big deal really.

Esprit EDC Women's 994CC1B905 Play Turn Up Relaxed Trouser, Fairy Grey, Size 12 (Manufacturer Size:38 LG)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed views on seller., 10 July 2014
The first thing I will say is that the seller was slow to dispatch the item. I have purchased via amazon before and always got an email very quickly to say item dispatched. Three days had passed and I heard nothing. When I emailed amazon, they very kindly upgraded my delivery to priority at no cost to me which I really appreciated. When the item arrived I tried them on and they fitted fine but the leg was very long; turns out the length was 36 inches. Now, my understanding when I see trousers labeled long would mean 34 inches in length but this wasn't the case and I am getting them shortened. The seller would need to specify this in better detail for future reference. Also, there was no invoice/ docket in the package as there normally is and if I wanted to return the item there was no information to that effect.

This style of trouser is hard to come by on the high street and I really like the style otherwise I would have returned them. Seller needs to be more specific on details and invoices.

Kipling Women's Delphin Small Shoulder Bag Warm Grey K15061828
Kipling Women's Delphin Small Shoulder Bag Warm Grey K15061828
Offered by The Necessity

2.0 out of 5 stars A lot smaller that I thought, 8 Jun. 2014
I was looking for an everyday bag that would suit my needs and given the description of the item I thought it sounded perfect. However, it was very small, wouldn't have fitted my wallet in the main section!!. Returning the item and getting a refund went without a hitch, so thanks to amazon for that.

Death Comes to Pemberley [DVD]
Death Comes to Pemberley [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matthew Rhys

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed it., 17 Mar. 2014
I love period drama and was thrilled to see it on the TV over the Christmas holidays and was certain that once it was available on DVD I would get. I hadn't read P.D James book but really felt that it was a good follow on from Pride and Prejudice and reflected well on decisions made in the past and how the reprecussions can still be felt six years later.

Very enjoyable.

The Big Bang Theory: Seasons One - Five [DVD] [2012]
The Big Bang Theory: Seasons One - Five [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Johnny Galecki

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tv comedy show ever., 13 Nov. 2012
A friend of mine had the first three seasons on dvd and gave them to me to watch at my leisure. I fell in love the programme; i laughed out loud all the time. The writing is brillant and the cast members are fantastic, each suited to their role especially Jim Parsons. After finishing the third season i had to get the rest and decided to purchase season 1-5 as i knew that i would watch them time and again. I would defintley recommend this series to anyone who enjoys good comedy.

iGadgitz Black Neoprene Sports Armband for Apple iPod Nano 4th Gen Generation 4G Nano-Chromatic 4GB, 8GB & 16GB

4.0 out of 5 stars does exactly what it says, 22 Sept. 2011
i'm an avid walker and always need my ipod with me and for a long time was looking for a product that would be practical for holding ipod instead of in my pockets. so i'm very happy with my purchase,soft material, easy access to dial of ipod.

Mr And Mrs Duck Gift Set
Mr And Mrs Duck Gift Set
Offered by The Party King

4.0 out of 5 stars cute little gift, 16 Jun. 2011
This review is from: Mr And Mrs Duck Gift Set (Toy)
i bought this item as a present for my sister at her hen party and she really enjoyed it and everyone got a laugh when they saw them. she even has them on display in her bathroom.

lovely gift at a great price.

Les Miserables - The 25th Anniversary in Concert at the O2 [DVD]
Les Miserables - The 25th Anniversary in Concert at the O2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Alfie Boe
Offered by Revolution Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Les Miserables: 25yrs of magic, 7 Feb. 2011
Les Miserables is my favourite musical and have seen it live so many times; having seen the 25th anniversary concert live at my local cinema, i couldn't wait to get my hands on the dvd so i could relive the magic time and again.It's emotional, memorable from beginning to end and the quality of the cast is the stellar and first class. Colm Wilkinson has always been my number one Valjean but Alfie Boe really blew me away when he sang "Bring Him Home".It was amazing to have the original 1985 cast on stage and when the four Valjeans sang together one could sense the electric atmosphere. The sound and lighting was fantastic. The only criticism i have is that Nick Jonas was miscast in the role of Marius. He looked like he was in pain and trying too hard especially when he is supposed to be in love with Cosette and was really shown up when Michael Ball came on stage and showed how it should be done.

Congratulations to a wonderful cast and crew and to Cameron Mackintosh for giving us a wonderful memorable night.

Here's to another 25 years!!!