Profile for Miriam_NIreland > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Oral-B Pro 4000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun
Oral-B Pro 4000 CrossAction Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush Powered by Braun

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing brush!, 16 July 2016
Amazing toothbrush at a great price. Holds charge well. Selection Of brush heads provided. Different speed settings. Only downside is that the charging base comes with a two pin plug and i did find that the lead was not long enough for it to charge in my shaving socket. Had to purchase a two pin adaptor to charge it. Apart from this, Would definitely recommend.

Woodluv Free Standing Bathroom Tall Storage Cabinet, White
Woodluv Free Standing Bathroom Tall Storage Cabinet, White

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bathroom unit...over the moon!, 16 July 2016
Brilliant bathroom unit...easy to assemble and holds lots of bathroom products etc.
It's a lovely piece of furniture. Very happy with this purchase. Would definitely recommend. Thank you.

Baby Annabell My First Baby Annabell Newborn
Baby Annabell My First Baby Annabell Newborn
Offered by SundayElectronics (Orders Dispatch within 24 Hours Usually)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great doll for young children at a great price!, 16 July 2016
Amazing doll for a great price. Bought for my niece at Christmas who only turned one in January. She absolutely adores this doll and it is so safe for her too as no movable/removable parts that can come off. Would definitely recommend this doll for younger children. Thank you.

4 x 5 LITRES - *BABY POWDER FRAGRANCE* PET / KENNEL DISINFECTANT & DEODORISER * FREE POST *
Offered by Ideal 365 Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, leaving a clean and fresh back yard!, 16 July 2016
Amazing product at a reasonable price.
Had been searching for a solution to clean down my dogs toileting area for quite some time. As my pets mean so much to me I wanted a chemical that was safe and that gave me a good clean area for them to do their business on. This product is by far the best I have found. I wet the area, mix soltion up with some warm water I n a watering can to whatever strength I need it, apply to the area, scrub it well, leave it to sit for a bit and then wash it down. It leaves my concrete really clean and smelling lovely and fresh. I use the baby powder fragrance on a regular basis and will continue to do so. Will definitely be purchasing again and again! Thank you.

Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution (3 Months Pack) 2x300ml
Opti-Free Replenish Contact Lens Solution (3 Months Pack) 2x300ml
Offered by Eye Solutions Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product at a great price!, 16 July 2016
Would have previously purchased this solution from my optician at double the price until I found it available on here. This solution is great value for money with a good expiry date too. Have bought it from here on a regular basis and will continue to do so. Thank you.

Personalised Engagement Wedding Anniversary Handmade Wooden Plaque Sign Gift W97
Offered by MissyJulia Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful engagement gift...over the moon :), 16 July 2016
I am more than impressed with these beautiful plaques...have purchased two so far as engagement presents and the couples were absolutely chuffed with them. Really speedy delivery too. Will definitely buy again. Thank you.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Gor Pets Flex Bouncy Ball Toy for Dogs 7.5 cm
Gor Pets Flex Bouncy Ball Toy for Dogs 7.5 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Top class dog toy, 10 Mar. 2016
My dog absolutely adores this ball. I was a bit dubious about it being so bumpy but she never passed any remarks. In fact it's very durable as my chocolate Labrador would be a chewer and this is one ball that she hasn't actually chewed! Thoroughly recommend this ball.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous make up brush, 10 Mar. 2016
Best make up brush I have ever bought. Great quality. Brilliant for applying liquid foundation. Will definitely buy another one :)

Kong Wubba Ballistic Friend, Large-Colors/styles may vary.
Kong Wubba Ballistic Friend, Large-Colors/styles may vary.

5.0 out of 5 stars My dog loves it :), 10 Mar. 2016
Great item at a great price. My dog adores this toy. Great quality. Will definitely buy her another one :)

CASAMODA Men's 452303900 Regular Fit Dungarees, Red (rot 400), X-Large
CASAMODA Men's 452303900 Regular Fit Dungarees, Red (rot 400), X-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shirt at great price, 10 Mar. 2016
Bought this for my Dad for his birthday. Gorgeous shirt. Brilliant quality. Great value. Everyone has been asking him where he got it! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4